New recruit needing guidance - helpful TK's required
Hi all, based in Brisbane (Nth side) and finally taking the plunge to seek out and procure a decent kit. Have always wanted Stormtrooper armour and now I finally have enough saved up to achieve the dream. Any helpful trooper/s in Brisbane that wouldn't mind helping me achieve my goal of not only owning a great set of armour and accessories, but also teaching me in the customisation techniques to really get the most out of my armour. Hopefully I can one day troop with this armour and really support some of the great charities out there. Already heavily involved with Starlight so would be great to contribute in my costume. Please reach out if you can, eager to take my participation to another level   Wavey
Hello and welcome to the forums
I'll show you the Dark Side
(Saturday 13-May-2017, 10:40 PM)The Knight of Ren Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forums

Many thanks, glad to have finally joined and look forward to meeting a few of the peeps on here
Hi and welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
(Saturday 13-May-2017, 11:14 PM)Triple9 Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forums

Thanks!
Quote:"We are legion for we are many"
[Image: tumblr_lpkxqy6KBU1qdapaao1_500.gif]

Welcome to the forums. I'm on North Side, Caboolture area. Currently in the middle of a TK build, nearly finished. PM me if you want and I'll tell you the good and bad bits I've been through putting it together.
Welcome to the forum!

There are plenty of TK's here that can offer you great advice on acquiring the right kit for you. Also, if you haven't already, sign up to whitearmor.net and say hi there. That's the detachment page for all things Stormtrooper.

Good luck with your build!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the forums Wookiemilk. There is a wealth of knowledge here & I am sure some more TKs will be along soon Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
(Sunday 14-May-2017, 07:40 AM)Wrexham Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. I'm on North Side, Caboolture area. Currently in the middle of a TK build, nearly finished. PM me if you want and I'll tell you the good and bad bits I've been through putting it together.

Thanks Wrexham. Any knowledge you can share to get me started will go a long way  Wavey I'll PM you for details

(Sunday 14-May-2017, 08:38 AM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

There are plenty of TK's here that can offer you great advice on acquiring the right kit for you. Also, if you haven't already, sign up to whitearmor.net and say hi there. That's the detachment page for all things Stormtrooper.

Good luck with your build!

(Sunday 14-May-2017, 03:41 PM)Firestorm Wrote:  Welcome to the forums Wookiemilk. There is a wealth of knowledge here & I am sure some more TKs will be along soon Smile
Thanks for the welcome mate, keen to get started and look forward to meeting everyone

welcome to the forumns
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Have you signed up at whitearmor.net yet? That is where you will find everything TK related. Sign up & introduce yourself like you have done here Smile
There are also several TK varieties to choose from for your build, the CRL (costume reference library) will help you select which one to build Smile http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL
Have fun & ask plenty of questions Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the Redback forums
Whitearmor is the biggest and sometimes very confusing resource for all things Stormtrooper, in the galaxy.
Sign up, head to New members introductions, then go to the Getting started tab and let your research begin.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the RedBack Forum Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
(Monday 15-May-2017, 08:14 AM)Firestorm Wrote:  Have you signed up at whitearmor.net yet? That is where you will find everything TK related. Sign up & introduce yourself like you have done here Smile
There are also several TK varieties to choose from for your build, the CRL (costume reference library) will help you select which one to build Smile http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL
Have fun & ask plenty of questions Smile

(Monday 15-May-2017, 08:44 AM)Sly Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback forums
Whitearmor is the biggest and sometimes very confusing resource for all things Stormtrooper, in the galaxy.
Sign up, head to New members introductions, then go to the Getting started tab and let your research begin.
Thanks guys! Signed up on FISD tonight. Terrific info there and looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading and researching Wink

(Monday 15-May-2017, 10:48 PM)Hydro Wrote:  Welcome to the RedBack Forum Smile

Thanks buddy  Punk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New & Needing some direction Fortress1354 3 3,735 Monday 25-Jun-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Cre8tiv
  needing help :( Hydro 3 5,858 Tuesday 5-May-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: MyKill
  needing help :( Hydro 16 20,341 Tuesday 5-May-2015, 06:08 PM
Last Post: monion25