FN-2199 Brisbane reporting for duty
I would like to introduce myself to the Garrison.
I have been to the last 2 Garrison events and loved them (Dreamworld and Queen Street March)
Hats off the the Redback Garrison members for their enthusiasm and welcoming personalities and their unwavering commitment to their selected charities.
I have been posting a lot of pictures of both events on my Instagram page and tagging both Redback Garrison and Galactic Academy in on them.
Ultimately I would like to troop as a TFA Riot Control Trooper.
I have no idea where to begin and I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.
Thanks.
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome mate!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Hi guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally did it Flashheart

(Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 08:34 PM)Flashheart Wrote:  Welcome mate!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Finally made it

(Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 08:32 PM)Triple9 Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forums.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard!!!

Catch up with Beanie and he can give you some great info on the FO TK costume,

Enjoy the ride!!!
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
(Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 09:15 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  Welcome aboard!!!

Catch up with Beanie and he can give you some great info on the FO TK costume,

Enjoy the ride!!!

Thanks I appreciate any help I can get.

when i get some time this week ill send links for FOTK
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Monday 5-Jun-2017, 07:17 AM)Beanie Wrote:  when i get some time this week ill send links for FOTK

Thanks mate

And thank you for the fantastic pics from the weekend.

====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
Thanks I always have a ball at your events. I still have many more pictures to post.

Hi FN-2199, welcome to the Redback forums.
Allow me to direct you over to www.whitearmor.net This is the place to do the bulk of your research for everything and anything Stormtrooper related. It is the biggest collection of information, photos and good advice in the galaxy for anyone who want to become TK's (what we call Stormtroopers)
There are several makers of First order armour and the associated accessories for your riot control costume, and you will find me hanging out over there almost every day.
Good luck on your exciting new adventure and check out the CRL (Costume reference Library) on the FOTK http://databank.501st.com/databank/TK_-_First_Order
Beanie will be very happy to have another First Order companion lol.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forum!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Monday 5-Jun-2017, 04:34 PM)Sly Wrote:  Hi FN-2199, welcome to the Redback forums.
Allow me to direct you over to www.whitearmor.net This is the place to do the bulk of your research for everything and anything Stormtrooper related. It is the biggest collection of information, photos and good advice in the galaxy for anyone who want to become TK's (what we call Stormtroopers)
There are several makers of First order armour and the associated accessories for your riot control costume, and you will find me hanging out over there almost every day.
Good luck on your exciting new adventure and check out the CRL (Costume reference Library) on the FOTK http://databank.501st.com/databank/TK_-_First_Order
Beanie will be very happy to have another First Order companion lol.

Hi thanks for the information, I checked out white armour last night so many choices. Beanie made contact with me this morning and will be sending me some links during the week. He did look lonely on the last two troops ?

Welcome to the forums. Listen to the advice being offered to you and you'll save time and money.

Also please rethink your forum name. Firstly what a mouthful to say haha. Secondly 2199 is the TKID of a member in the Central Garrison. Once you get your offical TKID that will be the one that is your designation.

Contact Moxxxie or Altair to change your forum name when you think of a new one.
(Monday 5-Jun-2017, 07:05 PM)APOK Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. Listen to the advice being offered to you and you'll save time and money.

Also please rethink your forum name. Firstly what a mouthful to say haha. Secondly 2199 is the TKID of a member in the Central Garrison. Once you get your offical TKID that will be the one that is your designation.

Contact Moxxxie or Altair to change your forum name when you think of a new one.

Will do cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cadet Salbak reporting for duty Salbak 4 2,615 Saturday 2-Nov-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: MyKill
  CaptKayJay Reporting for duty CaptKayJay 4 4,378 Tuesday 13-Feb-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Reporting for duty from the Sunny Coast CentaurDWarrior 6 8,098 Tuesday 28-Feb-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage