Hello also from Townsville
Hi All
Seeing a few people on here from Townsville. Also saw a lot of troopers at Magneticon, which reinspired me to do a RoTJ Imperial guard. I saw on a quick video that there was actually am IG there but didnt get to see or talk to them. Anywho, inner robes are cut and being sown, booots, gloves, and bucket in the mail. Outer robe wont start until spotlight put that lucious red velvet on special.  Force pike will come from cabbagefarmer in germany, looks like some real nice workmanship, and we are in contact about mods. Seems very open to suggestions.
Lots of good resources over on forcepike.
Would be good to get to know some Townsville peeps if and when i get approval.
Hi Kemen and welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome to the forums Kemen, my partner was the royal Guard at Magneticon, hopefully you can come down to the next troop in town and say hi or even wrangle for us Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Let know im keen as mustard
Welcome to the forum!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the forums Kemen. Hopefully the red velvet will go on sale soon Wink
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
40% off all fabric this weekend (in store stock only)....wooot! Except I had to get lining from Mackay (thnx Mum)
Hi Kemen,

I am the Royal Guard you saw in a video for Magneticon........ahhh 5 seconds of fame. Would be nice to meet & chat with you. I am also a ROTJ Royal Guard. There is 'Haven' on in Mackay 1st & 2nd July (we are going) and 'Sugar City Con' in Mackay on 5th August (we are going) You are more than welcome to meet & wrangle with us Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Pm sent to you Red Empress
Hi Kemen!
I'm a Townsville resident and new to the forums too. The IG is awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures (or in person) - you could start a Work-In-Progress thread to show off your build.

Red Empress - thanks for the heads up on the Mackay conventions. Had no idea about them! Smile
Hi Fuzzy Wookie

You're more than welcome. Come and chat to us at either Mackay convention. It will be great to meet you I'll be the one in red Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Hi Smile
I'm trying to find cabbagefarmer online and can't seem to find it. Can you send me a link please as that forcepike looks great. Thank you.