Give me five for kids 2017
            Date: 25/6/2017

Venue: Fraser park Golden beach

Time: 11am

MISSION: Help 92.7 mixfm and wishlist to raise funds for childrens health services on the sunshine coast

TROOPER ATTENDANCE:
Dark Dora :- jawa
Teiwaz :- biker scout
Scoot040 :- tie pilot
Solo :- stormtrooper

SUPPORT CREW:
Lydia edwards
Scoot040

DETAIL: The sunshine coast really lived up to its name for jess's party in the park by letting the sun shine and even a bit warm especially for this time of year. We seem to get larger each year that we attend and this would not be possible without Teiwaz and Dark dora bringing up the wanted poster, flags and even a second marquee that we used as a change room and storage. 
Heaps of kids and adults were there and plenty of photos were taken even by the some of the adults wanting selfies.l even brought some props for kids to have photos with which went down really well.

INJURIES: Nil

PUBLIC INCIDENTS: Nil

MISSION STATUS: Complete success looking foward to next year

PHOTOS:
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
What a great day. There’s a really warm atmosphere at this event. I think the families all know this is a special event and are very grateful for all the volunteers.

Organisation wise we are definitely punching above our weight up there now. Only 4 troopers but you wouldn’t have thought so on the day. With the marquees we had a great base to work from, and Scoot’s blasters and helmets were a hit for photos. Plus of course Stacey had a regular stream of bubbles drifting across the park drawing attention to us and breaking the ice for the little kids.

Great POC job Scott, and thanks Nick, Lydia and Bree for a lovely day we love trooping with you.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work troopers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give Me 5 For Kids Family Fun Day Mackay TripleSix 1 2,306 Monday 22-Jul-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Sly
  Give Me 5 For Kids with Gold 92.5 Flashheart 0 1,858 Tuesday 29-Jan-2019, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Flashheart
Troop Report Give me five for kids jess party scoot040 7 7,579 Wednesday 27-Jun-2018, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach