New from Munruben (south Brisbane)
Hey guys, i am in the process of building a Shoretrooper kit from 850Armor works, i have the bucket already, i have never built a kit B4 so its a little daunting (i am actually cheating a bit by having it painted for me :Smile my goal is to have it approved by the 501st and join all you legends. hopefully this will be in about 8weeks time. So if any other Shoretrooper here can give me some advice, Sean from Townsville has been awesome.......one thing i am still trying to source is the right E-11 blaster,  companies i have contacted in the US will not post to Australia any tips?
Hi, I'm doing a build with 850 as well and cheating even more as they are pretty much throwing it all together including paint and weathering... as for the blaster, I ordered an E22 through Procoprint3d (on FB). He's in Belgium, but will ship here...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks friend, what about boots? only thing i have left (other than blasters) i got gloves the other day.

How cool is 850, i looked around for a while and was going to go with Backstage then came across Kevin , seen pic's of his kits and blew me away, a little more $$$ than expected but it think its worth it.

hopefully we can met one, when you get yours?

Also does the Shoretrooper have an E-11 or E-22 ? or can you have either ?
What size boots are you?

I should get mine soon, it should ship before the weekend...

You don't need a weapon to get approved. I've seen people with an E11 and the E22. I think the E22 is more accurate to the movie... it's certainly what my Hot Toys figurine has...

I've posted images of the progress from 850 in a build thread if you're interested.

I bought my boots through Imperial Boots, they will be taking orders from 1 - 10 July and you usually get them within the month.

thanks for the info mate, i will try Imperial Boots, i am size 11.

Yes i would be very interested in looking at your build thread, where can i find it?

Thanks again, you have been a great help already.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=13135

Do you have the undershirt as well?

Procoprint3d have a summer special on at the moment... 21% discount until the end of the month:
"Since today is the first summer day there is a bargain for a 21% discount Smile The code will be up to end of this month.
Please enter when ordering: Summer2017"

Wow your build looks fantastic, they really do a great job, looking forward to seeing you in the gear, i beat you are really looking forward to it.

what was the out come of the blue on the ab area, is it the same as Seantrooper?

yes i have ordered the under garments as well, pants and shirt. The ammo pouch i just ordered yesterday as well.
Have a look at TDK Props down in Melbourne. They have a FB Page. Great resin props.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[img=0x0]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4336/36414668056_854e3a5774_b.jpg[/img]
(Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 07:49 PM)ShoreTrooper Wrote:  Wow your build looks fantastic, they really do a great job, looking forward to seeing you in the gear, i beat you are really looking forward to it.

what was the out come of the blue on the ab area, is it the same as Seantrooper?

yes i have ordered the under garments as well, pants and shirt. The ammo pouch i just ordered yesterday as well.
Yes, all fixed... certainly getting excited about the arrival. Kevin was going to post some more pics tomorrow with shots of the finished product on a mannequin. I'll post them in the thread.
Christopher at Procoprint3d just informed me that he's working on 9 E-22s this week... one of them is mine, so hopefully I'll be complete before the end of next month [Image: f7bca241b1e8bbcb98205e9d51859ba0.jpg]

(Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 07:59 PM)JAFO Wrote:  Have a look at TDK Props down in Melbourne. They have a FB Page. Great resin props.

Great thanks heaps for the info, will give them a try
[/quote]
Christopher at Procoprint3d just informed me that he's working on 9 E-22s this week... one of them is mine, so hopefully I'll be complete before the end of next month
[/quote]

How are these getting in to the country? Has he had any custom issues?

[img=0x0]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4336/36414668056_854e3a5774_b.jpg[/img]
(Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 08:53 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  
(Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 07:49 PM)ShoreTrooper Wrote:  Wow your build looks fantastic, they really do a great job, looking forward to seeing you in the gear, i beat you are really looking forward to it.

Yes, all fixed... certainly getting excited about the arrival. Kevin was going to post some more pics tomorrow with shots of the finished product on a mannequin. I'll post them in the thread.
Christopher at Procoprint3d just informed me that he's working on 9 E-22s this week... one of them is mine, so hopefully I'll be complete before the end of next month [Image: f7bca241b1e8bbcb98205e9d51859ba0.jpg]

Awesome , i will be keeping an eye out for your post wearing the Shoretrooper, i have gone with the captains suit as well. looks great.
Hey man, saw this video and thought you might be interested, it's a guy showing some hints on building the 850 Armour Works Shoretrooper kit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUkI-OhvSw&sns=em

Christopher at Procoprint3d just informed me that he's working on 9 E-22s this week... one of them is mine, so hopefully I'll be complete before the end of next month
[/quote]

How are these getting in to the country? Has he had any custom issues?

[/quote]
He's shipping mine and I don't expect any issues. I have applied for an import license with QPOL, so if it hits customs and gets seized, then I should be covered.

Hey mate, thanks for the link to the video, awesome tips.

i order & paid for my E-22 blaster today from Procoprint3d, whats with the QPOL import lic, do you recommend i do the same? and if so where to you get it ?
(Thursday 29-Jun-2017, 09:10 PM)ShoreTrooper Wrote:  Hey mate, thanks for the link to the video, awesome tips.

i order & paid for my E-22 blaster today from Procoprint3d, whats with the QPOL import lic, do you recommend i do the same? and if so where to you get it ?
www.police.qld.gov.au/apps/reports/importpermit/

The page should have contact details if you want to call them. I submitted a hardcopy version as I found it to be easier to fill in...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi All from South East Brisbane. Dantryi 34 40,492 Thursday 17-Aug-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Duras
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,082 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New recruit from South Brisbane Dengar76 14 10,434 Wednesday 7-Mar-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Squid