armour question
is the stuff u get from anovos generally accepted???
Hi my TK is Anovos... so yep... prob depends what you do to it more so . 

Eelcome and have fun
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
fair enough thanks
Hi, welcome to the forums!
Just add on from Nilrem's comments, while the TK from Anovos is generally ok assuming it is built correctly, some of their other costumes may not be. For example, I don't think their Vader helmet is approvable.
Hi Trigger, welcome to the Redbck forums.
Anovos do a few sets of armour, so the more specific you can be, the better we can help.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
I was looking at their shore trooper armor
(Wednesday 9-Aug-2017, 04:50 PM)Trigger89 Wrote:  I was looking at their shore trooper armor

Cool, well currently it is sight unseen as far as the product they will ship. I can say that I had a good look at the Shoretrooper helmet while visiting the Anovos stand at Celebration in Orlando,and the finish was excellent.
There are quite a few Shore trooper groups on Face book that discuss the various kits currently available, seek and you shall find.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
The one thing to really consider with buying off Anovos is delivery... they take A LONG time to deliver... if they say September 17 it will be more like July 18... im really happy with my kit, but I'd say my next kit won't be from them. Have you checked out 850 armour? But like Sly said join some build groups on facebook and pathfinders and ask lots of questions.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
I would highly recommend you jump onto bikerscout.net and facebook group 'shoretrooper fam' they both have info on sellers that will get armour to you quicker than ANOVOS, and it will possibly be better quality as well.
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
awesome thanks guys