Troop Report: Nundah Festival 10th Sep 2017
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday Sep 10, 2016

Venue: Nundah, Brisbane Qld

Time: 10.30 – 14.30

Mission: Invited again by Fast Break Sports pop culture store, to add some Star Wars magic to the annual Nundah Street Festival, a popular community event.

Trooper Attendance:
501st:
Rhino (SCG) – Sandtrooper
Bam - TK
Nilrem – TK
Blade Seduction: TX
Slide Effect – TI
Stormraven – TI
WendallL TI
Mykill – TI:RP
Imperial Drone: TI:RP
Blue: IC
RoboTom: TB
Xenotrop – CC

Rebel Legion:
Gai – Mon Mothma (Tython Base) 
Rebelrach – Jedi

Galactic Academy:
Xaviar – TK
Sébastian – Jango Fett
Jack - Vader

Support Crew:

Moo (Tatooine Base) - Wrangle / photos

Details:  A warm day, nice and breezy for another Nundah Street Festival! This is a great community event and are invited by Paul at Fast Break Sports store to attend, the event organisers love having us there too.. From the word go as troopers emerged they were swamped for pics and hi fives.  Troopers split off into groups to wander the stalls and streets. Blade Seduction seemed to have a hat fetish and tried on many hats, even a lady’s bowls hat. She was tickled pink!  The pilots were up to mischief, the white armour just had to stand around to be mobbed by fans. RoboTom the biker scout found a First Aid tent, just in case. Nilrem displayed coolness under pressure when confronted with 4 little girls all wanting to bunny ears him in photos and ask many questions. The Tk’s tried the shooting range and again…didn’t hit a thing. There’s always next year guys. A few upset younglings at the big scary Stormtroopers, but so many hugs and happy faces.

By 2.30pm we had more than succeeded in our mission with lot of weary troopers so time for a refreshing cold adult beverage. A great end to a big weekend for many, and a nice way to get to know new folk.

Charity Funds Raised: $750 by Fast Break Sports for our attendance, to the Pyjama Foundation

Injuries / Malfunctions: NIL

Public Incidents: NIL.

Mission Status: Success! Mission accomplished. Great troop, good fun, and a nice donation to the Pyjama Foundation. Another excellent cooperative and fun troop, thank you to all troopers and helpers who gave up their day, in such great spirits, we had a lot of fun. Thanks all see ya next year!

Photos:
Imgur Album:  https://imgur.com/a/dftU4

[Image: Z4fhyPP.jpg]

[Image: hRtO2jm.jpg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gh9YtEL.jpg[/img][/img][img]<br /> <br />[Image: 6S0we3f.jpg]<br /> <br />[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ynu3PrP.jpg[/img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][/img]

DW2013DW2015
BN13  BN14 OCC2014
CVII  CVIII

[Image: XFqh6O5.jpg]
Another great Nundah festival! Great work all those that attended and travelled long distances.
Thank you Rebelrach for organising and looking after us.
$750!
A fantastic troop to be a part of! Great atmosphere, well behaved crowds and even dogs Smile

Great work to all the troopers and to Rebelrach for organising it all
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
This is always a great troop.
So many opportunities for mischief and causing havoc with our shiny white brothers hahaha.

It also happens to be my anniversary troop......3 years as an approved Redback

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
What a great troop. Lots to do, well behaved large crowd and a great bunch of troopers to do it with.
Congrats Slide on your anniversary. If I known that I would have poured you a beer when I was behind the bar.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
This was a great troop, thanks RBG, and Rebelrach for organising!

We'll need some more Jedi at the next one to keep those flyboys in check
Stay On Target
What an awesome troop this one is... thanks Rach for POC'ing a seemless event. Good fun hanging with the JRS boys.. but #shineywhiteisbest
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
(Monday 18-Sep-2017, 07:13 PM)Moo Wrote:  "This was a great troop, thanks RBG, and Rebelrach for organising!

We'll need some more Jedi at the next one to keep those flyboys in check"

Keeping us "in check" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I wish you all the luck in the world with that mate....ever tried herding cats??

(Monday 18-Sep-2017, 07:34 PM)Nilrem Wrote:  What an awesome troop this one is... thanks Rach for POC'ing a seemless event. Good fun hanging with the JRS boys.. but #shineywhiteisbest

Always fun trooping with you mate makes it even better that you take our crap so well hahahaha #fightus
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
my 6th Troop and so far the best!
great trooping with the "fly boys" - getting away with anything!
Rebelrach - great Poc
agree with Nilrem..... white is best!
May the best day of the past be your worst day of tomorrow !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,483 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops