Newbie from Macgregor
Hi all my name is Simon, as a ten year old kid in '77 my world was rocked as I saw those bad boyz bust through that hatch with blasters blaz'n. Now seeing you guys I'm like Richard Dreyfuss in Close Encounters...obsessed!
I know what I want, ANH.TK.Stunt in .80-.90 ABS but I'm 96Kg on a good day, I am on the TK diet of eating air, I say to myself "I'll just be a full figured TK." Hehehe I was front row at the Scotsman's How to build lecture, (Logan Library) awesome to see AP armor up close and to see how dynamic the costumes can be altogether.Doppeldaumen1See ya all, Si Fi
G'days Si Welcome to the redbacks.

I could probably say then that you might be looking at AM armour. But then Muppet is the man to talk too.
Hi and welcome Simon Smile I was the TK model standing to one side of Scotty's 'lecture' for the first part before we got swarmed *lol*
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome mate. great to see more new faces.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome aboard, trooper!

Hope to see you at the next Armor Party!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hi and welcome, good to see another one about my vintage and size..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Thank you for your replies, for such a busy garrison day, MS Moonwalk.

I look forward going to a Armor Party. I have so many questions to ask.

Tirilia I do remember you at the Logan library, sorry I thought you were Moxxxie my mix up. Very cool TK armor,Notworthy HIPS is a sharper look?

I have stuck my big toe in the water, I have just finished spray painting a Hasbro E-11 blaster with the conversion kit, to me it looks the part but not as nice as a Sterling/E-11, but anyhow....

Thank you again,

Si Fi
(Sunday 24-Oct-2010, 12:18 AM)Si Fi Wrote:  I have stuck my big toe in the water, I have just finished spray painting a Hasbro E-11 blaster with the conversion kit,

Welcome. Glad you liked the talk.

Why don't you post a pic of you holding your blaster. We love to see pix of our happy Cadets working on their armour and props.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
welcome Si...
96kg isnt big,unless youre 5ft...Im 112kg but 6'5"
Hello to The Scotsman.... I will defiantly post my progress pics.

Si Fi
Hi to TD-1535,

Sorry you're right I'm 5'9'',96Kg -98Kg

Man you're 112Kg 6'5'' that's what I call a Stormtrooper! ......you're giving Darth Vader a run for his money, I'm glad I'll hopefully be on your side.

Cheers,

Si Fi
Welcome along Si Fi
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redback forum Si Fi.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome to the Redbacks mate Smile
Weolcome!

I'm about 5'10, or 5'11 or so, and weight about 96 kgs... So you can fit easily enough..Smile

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi all.

Thank you for your warm words of welcome and support....very cool

I hope to meet ya all soon.Smile

Si