Last Jedi Opening Night Troop - Townsville
Troop Report 
Date: 13/14 December
Venue: Townsville City Cinemas

Time: 2230 – 2335

Mission: To attend the opening of the Last Jedi. To show the might of the Empire and crush any rebel scum

Trooper Attendance:
RBG:          Bikerscout23 TB
                   Buddy Love ID
                   DannytheBlue DZ
                   DShrike TB
                   Iceman BH
                   NQDude RP
                   Red Empress TS
                   Sean Trooper TS
                   Vepariga TB
R/L:            PChii Jedi

Details: Red Empress debut her Snowtrooper outfit and we now have 2 snowtroopers in tropical Queensland.

With anticipation high for the new movie, it was a bit of a slow start, but crowds started to pour in about 2300. The crowds were grateful for the Empire being there, and many Imperial citizens took photos with their favourite troopers. There were a couple of rebel sympathisers and Jedi amongst the crowd, in particular a wookie, but they were all happy to see the Empire too.

The Tusken Raider caused a stir when he started raising his Gaderffi above his head calling out a War-cry! Greedo was a big hit, but did scare the hell out of one female teenager. Red Empress took to the higher ground and was able to take pot-shots at any Rebels. It was quite funny seeing people getting simulated shot and watching them do a death scene!

Injuries/Malfunctions: Veparinga had a minor issue with a tear in his velco, but was able to overcome.

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Success: Complete Success

[Image: 45A8SKY.jpg]

[Image: gGhvptw.jpg]

[Image: by544zr.jpg]

[Image: 2xC5Ohb.jpg]

[Image: 86v1Mbm.jpg]

[Image: eKVZNdD.jpg]

[Image: 9uWNHoS.jpg]

[Image: LZOBgl9.jpg]
"I'm entering a contest to win a Ford Tippex. You have to say what Cornflakes mean to you in 10 words. So I said: Cornflakes. Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes"
Well done Buddy Love on your first troop report very nicely done sir!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the night even if i did have a few nanna naps during the movie!!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Great night with the Townsville Crew  & top troop report Buddy Love Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Great work troopers, well done.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Well done cherry ? is popped and with such a great troop report we now have an offical reporter in townsville

Nominating Buddy to be our new reporter
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Jedi Opening Night Troop - Mackay TripleSix 10 9,968 Tuesday 19-Dec-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
  Light The Night, Townsville Red Empress 8 8,775 Monday 9-Oct-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: muppet
  Light The Night Walk -Townsville DannytheBlue 8 11,175 Sunday 16-Oct-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach