Troop Report 
Date:
16 January 2010

Venue:
Adidas Originals, 3170 Surfers Paradise Blvd (Cnr Cavill Ave), Surfers Paradise

Time:
1000hrs - 1400hrs

Mission:
To maintain a strong imperial presence for the launch of the Adidas Originals x Star Wars Collection Launch

Trooper Attendance:
TK5705 Goose
TD8375 Dredd
TK8321 Lestat
TI2478 -Rents-
TK9893 RedaV

Wranglers:
Mel
Cristy
Mouldman

Detail:
Whilst the armory was a little on the cramped side (even for the Economical Assault Troopers) everyone geared up and was ready for any possible rebel disturbance. With the sun blazing down and humidity rising the toopers bravely took up their post at the main entrance to the store.
It wasnâ€t long before the local inhabitants fell under the charm and influence of the darkside with alot of smiles and photos being taken.
After several hours it was time for the troops to head back to the deathstar knowing that the Gold Coast was now safely an Imperial stronghold.

Injuries:
None that Iâ€m aware of.

Malfunctions:
No major malfunctions reported except a belt or two that kept sliding down.

Public Incidents:
One rebel infiltrator attempted to tackle a trooper but no injuries were sustained.

Mission Status:
A big success with Adidas staff and the local inhabitants having a great time.

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...an%202010/
Economical Assault Trooper
great report mate,well done guys
Well done and great work Troopers.

Fantastic report.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Good stuff guys. Thought we would see a few meter maids though.Hehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Sorry fellow Redbacks, not a Meter Maid to be seen!

Congrats to our Gold Coast guys in armour. Lestat and RedaV did a great jobespecially as this was only their 2nd troop!

BUT I do have a complaint to make. Whenever the guys turned side on, they sorta disapeared. Several citizens made offers on the "Life sized cardboard stand ups", but were told that they were real Stormtroopers (But we were willing to take offers!). I can see now why they are called the the "EATS" squad. I felt like Jabba the Hutt next to these guys Smile

Well done troops! The crew from Adidas want us back for the next wave of products, so Cristy gave them Kev details, plus we got to hand out some of our new trading cards (yay!)

Goose
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
I think we might have to issue all EAT Squad members with the following.
[Image: 7369.jpg]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

actually was my third troop, but i was probably standing side on and you missed me
Economical Assault Trooper
I like The Scotsman's suggestion, but that would mean that we'd have to resize our armor Sad Good workon the troop guys.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
great report, good job guys,,,,sadly meter maids dont work weekends

Scotty,,,or should that be Buffiness,,,heth tho hard Lol good idea,,,with that incorporated into our suits we could be the first Powers of the Force lookin Garrison
[Image: Bufftrooper.jpg]
Man, those POTF figures were just wrong on so many levels! But great troop report, and well done!

Kev Vader
I'd be up for that.Lol

It'd make my Imp Off pop. Good thing I'm redoing the tunic. Eyebrows

Hehehe
ya know ya will have to change ya name to The BUFFMAN
(Sunday 17-Jan-2010, 12:18 PM)TD-1535 Wrote:  ya know ya will have to change ya name to The BUFFMAN

That could be my alter ego.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ABC Gold Coast - May The Fourth Be With You Ktty 2 1,434 Thursday 13-May-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Meowied_Cass
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2019 Squid 5 4,462 Thursday 9-May-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: APOK
  Hospital Heroes Ball - Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Darth Cooper 7 7,200 Thursday 23-Aug-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Ktty