Girl from Brisbane.
(Tuesday 23-Nov-2010, 05:02 PM)Han Nah Wrote:  I was at Mikes, (Deltorn's) this morning and he spent most of it making his darth maul Hehehe

At least he knows how to show a lady a good time Wink
At least he took me out to dinner in Milton, that was nice. He told me about this darth Maul race that he has going, and being the 2nd youngest of 11, competition is a big thing for me, so I'm gonna give him a hand where I can.

I spoke to kathy for finding parts for a boushh which helped a lot, I have a starting place now which is great! Doppeldaumen1

I might try and do the soft parts myself if anyone knows where I can find any kind of design, and depending on what they are made of. this is getting exciting now Smile Smile Smile
Han Nah, I'll still like you as long as you dont finish your Boushh before mine *lol* I can help you out with a few parts sourcing too if you like.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Don't worry Tirilia, procrastination is my middle name. I'm sure you'll be done long before me. Once I have some stepping stones in place, I'll jump into the process. I don't wont to make any Hastey decisions when it comes to ordering.
Sounds like a plan Smile Boushh is a Great choice :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Thursday 25-Nov-2010, 07:03 PM)Han Nah Wrote:  ...He told me about this darth Maul race that he has going, and being the 2nd youngest of 11, competition is a big thing for me, so I'm gonna give him a hand where I can.

Well you better give him heaps of help as I'm cheating and ordering premade Hehehe

Good luke with the boush, as you know you already have one person to talk and I beleive we have another in the garrison already completed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New girl to the dark side Darth Temptress 16 16,532 Monday 4-Apr-2016, 09:01 AM
Last Post: pecklez
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,134 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New girl here... help me ... PaoGabi9 1 3,879 Monday 4-Aug-2014, 09:17 PM
Last Post: major payne