Hi and welcome!
You can never have...

[Image: 5131094716_43b6e5ab00_b.jpg]
...too many Bounty Hunters

[Image: 4940988622_6872841981_b.jpg]
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Woah chick mando! Thats sickk
hi from tropical NQSmile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
There's no really a person inside IG-88, is there?
(Wednesday 3-Nov-2010, 10:58 PM)elwyn5150 Wrote:  There's no really a person inside IG-88, is there?

It could be one of our EATS......
Welcome!!

Bounty Hunters, we need more!! I have a Boushh, it was expensive but well worth it.. If you do decide to go with a Boushh let me know and I will give you a few contacts.
[Image: kathboushh.jpg]
Hello and Welcome to RBG, the best damn garrison around.

And if anyone could fit into an IG-88, it would have to be Lestat.
Thanks a lot for the welcome, I love my halloween party dressups but this is a pretty serious thing. Sounds great. I was at Mikes, (Deltorn's) this morning and he spent most of it making his darth maul Hehehe
So I went looking at thing I could do, Those madalorians look great! Mike told me there are height restrictions on some chacters, are they included? Im 159cms. Any Idea where I can go to see a list of people I can play?

Han.
Dont let anyone tell you you're the wrong height for anything! of course you may get paid out a little bit.... I get called "a little short for a stormtrooper' by every jack and john public who think they're Gods gift to humour but.. that just makes it all the more fun when you lean in close and sweetly say "I'm also a girl".

http://www.501st.com/crl/index.php you can be any one of those for the 501st.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Tuesday 23-Nov-2010, 05:21 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  Dont let anyone tell you you're the wrong height for anything! of course you may get paid out a little bit.... I get called "a little short for a stormtrooper' by every jack and john public who think they're Gods gift to humour but.. that just makes it all the more fun when you lean in close and sweetly say "I'm also a girl".

http://www.501st.com/crl/index.php you can be any one of those for the 501st.

Quoting the last part... I can even be Darth Varder!!! awesome!, now my choices are even harder!
Don't be restricted.

Be what you want to be. And have fun.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
There was a Dark Lady of the Sith in the Marvel comics. She had Vaderess armor. I'm too lazy to look it up in Wookiepedia right now.

Nobody said that line to me at Halloween. I even had a punchline ready: "obviously I'm your Luke Skywalker, ready to rescue you". Obviously this ignores the whole brother-sister thing and is not appropriate for this board
-----------

I am a Melbournian, living in Sydney, who somehow joined the forum for a Queensland garrison.Peace

[Image: elwyn5150.png]
Han Nah, personally, I reckon it comes down to what sort of person you are... Me, I can be a little bit of an attention seeker (when I have the mask down anyway). So having a Stormtrooper (TK), the most recognisable costume in the 501st, really works for me.. I just love people's reactions, and the random teenagers that run up asking for highfives, hugs and fist bumps. You dont have to say a word, just let them love you *lol*

A TK can get away with just about anything.. playing statues, sneaking up on a good humoured target, or just standing around and looking awesome. You can be as serious or as childish as you want. The sillier you are, the more out of character it is, and the more laughs you get. The more serious you are, and the more you stay in character, the more awesome you look.

If you prefer to stand off to one side, and look like you mean business, go for a bounty hunter and play the part well.. stare after people as if you're marking your targets, dont speak, play dangerous, whatever you want.

Have a good think about the characters you think you'd have the most fun with being and go for it :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Tuesday 23-Nov-2010, 05:21 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  Dont let anyone tell you you're the wrong height for anything! of course you may get paid out a little bit.... I get called "a little short for a stormtrooper' by every jack and john public who think they're Gods gift to humour but.. that just makes it all the more fun when you lean in close and sweetly say "I'm also a girl".

I get the same as I'm only maybe an inch or 2 taller than Tril. in fact I'm the same hieght and similar build as Mike "Deltorn". Unfortunatly I don't think "I'm also a girl" works for me as a respons instead I have a number of my own responses, one being "You're just too tall" or *Stare blanklre at them* (works great when your a stormtrooper tends to freak people out)

(Tuesday 23-Nov-2010, 10:58 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  ...and the random teenagers that run up asking for highfives, hugs and fist bumps. You dont have to say a word, just let them love you *lol*

A TK can get away with just about anything.. playing statues, sneaking up on a good humoured target, or just standing around and looking awesome. You can be as serious or as childish as you want. The sillier you are, the more out of character it is, and the more laughs you get. The more serious you are, and the more you stay in character, the more awesome you look.

If you prefer to stand off to one side, and look like you mean business, go for a bounty hunter and play the part well.. stare after people as if you're marking your targets, dont speak, play dangerous, whatever you want.

Have a good think about the characters you think you'd have the most fun with being and go for it :D

Can't agree more with all of that. As I currently have had experiance with being 2 different kinds of character. A Stormtrooper (TK) - which works great with the with statues, sneaking, and being silly. and a Shadow Scout (TX) - which works great like a Bounty Hunter, being serious standing off to one side and picking targets.

Not sure what kinda Darth maul I'll be when that is done. could be fun as even without a helmet I can be a bit of attention seaker and character. Hehehe All thanks to my love of monty python, the goons show and Mr. Bean/Blackadder.
Welcome to the Redbacks Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New girl to the dark side Darth Temptress 16 16,533 Monday 4-Apr-2016, 09:01 AM
Last Post: pecklez
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,143 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New girl here... help me ... PaoGabi9 1 3,884 Monday 4-Aug-2014, 09:17 PM
Last Post: major payne