Hi,
How do I move from being a Verified Cadet to a full member?
Thanks
Ive requested for your status to be upgraded.
Thanks
What is the process in moving up to full member? Other than Muppet just upgrading you! I assume it is a combination of time / experience and costume??
Peace FNG Peace
(Monday 11-Jun-2018, 06:26 PM)Kelz Wrote:  What is the process in moving up to full member? Other than Muppet just upgrading you! I assume it is a combination  of time / experience and costume??

Having an approved costume that you own and wear is the only way of becoming a Full Member  Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
I am not listed As a member either.....?
It will sometimes take a day or two for this to happen. Our web team do the upgrade when they have the time. As it is the weekend they are probably out having fun. If it is not sorted by mid week, please PM Moxxxie or Altair and they will be more than happy to finish the ticks in the boxes that need to be done behind the scenes.

I am not allowed to touch the part of the forums. I'll kill the forums if I do.
Ok that’s no worries at all. Just didn’t know what was going on. Thanks ????
When I approve a new recruit, I also send a msg to the GWM requesting the full Redback member status for them. It won't happen over night, but it will happen.
Kavey, your status has been updated.
(Monday 10-Sep-2018, 05:28 AM)muppet Wrote:  When I approve a new recruit, I also send a msg to the GWM requesting the full Redback member status for them. It won't happen over night, but it will happen.

Did you give your hair a little Pantene toss when you said that?
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]