Pink Stumps Day - 10th March 2018
Troop Report 
Date:  Saturday, 10th March 2018

Venue:Stafford Heights State School

Time:0830 - 1500

Mission: To play a game of 20/20 cricket in armour to raise money for the McGrath Foundation to help then get more Breast Care Nurses into the community.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: TKID and username/costume

Emperor's XI

1. Baytrooper - TS (Captain)
2. Apok - TB
3. Beanie - TSB
4. BigDub - TI

5. Chopper - TI
6. Dark Dora - DZ
7. Doc - TB
8. Flashheart - TR
9. GaugeRage - TBSW
10. VickyVic - TB
11. MyKill - IC
12. Redpaint - TB
13. Satel - ID

Death Stars

1. Cyclops - RC (Captain)
2. Bigmac - TK
3. Booster - TI
4. Chief - TB
5. Chiro - TK
6. Cutter - TK
7. Iceheart - SL
8. Slide Effect - TI
9. Sticky - TI
10. Tiewaz - TB
11. Wendell - TI
12. Xenotrap - CC

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:

The Pink Ladies led by Mammasith
Kev Vader

Details: Once again the Emperor's XI and the Death Star battle it out for the Craig "The Sniper" Budge Memorial trophy. 
The Emp's won the toss and sent the Stars into bat.  Although cooler in the field for the Emps it proved to be ideal temperatures for the Stars to go on the attack and smack the ball all over the park.  Cutter top scored with a great 38 with Chiro and Booster chiming in with 26 each.  This set the platform for a great final score for 3/149.

After a short break for a sausage and a drink the Emps headed in to try and tackle this great target.  Things did not go well.  Apok had a brain fart and ran himself out for 1 on the second ball of the innings and things really didn't go well after that. GaugeRage topped scored with 18, but with Baytrooper and Doc the only other 2 batters to hit double figures with 10 a piece, this did not end well for the Emps.  11/85 the final score for the Emps.

Victory again went to the Death Stars and deservedly so.  A fantastic day was had by all and once again this was a great way to start the year with this team building event.

Special mention will have to go out to Satel though managing to get a double duck in his batting stint.  Hilarious!!!

We hope that you all come back next year.

Order! Order! Order! Six-Ty Six

Beneath the death Star we all stand.
A Jedi's heart in our hand.
Imperial armies sweeping overland.
To the Empire you effing beauty!!!

Charity Funds Raised:$1120.95 on the day.  $2554.50 Total!!

Injuries / Malfunctions: A couple of bits of armour went flying and armour bites would have been had by the TK's.

Public Incidents: None at all.

Mission Status: Complete success. 

Photos: To be added later.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone that trooped.
Thank you to the various wranglers and cadets who assisted as well. Great photos from Supatrooper, CurveBall and https://www.instagram.com/tori.is.at.movieworld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
A great day. Well done everyone.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Huge thank you as well to Slide Effect for being the  liaison with the school, brilliant job wooing the P&C ladies  Jig
I appreciate so much you taking that pressure of me this year  Doppeldaumen1 Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great game from both teams and a nice total at the end of the day. Great work everyone Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Devo that I couldn't make this years event. First one I have missed.
Excellent work everyone, and a great total raised.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Well done to everyone, sounds like it was a fun day.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Such a fun day and great vibes made even better by the weather gods with that cool breeze all day long. We heard the double duck come through the UHF left in the library with some added commentary by Beanie who had his head out the window looking. Very funny moment.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
It was a great day , outstanding work by everyone who contributed in any capacity.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Thursday 15-Mar-2018, 02:42 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Huge thank you as well to Slide Effect for being the  liaison with the school, brilliant job wooing the P&C ladies  Jig
I appreciate so much you taking that pressure of me this year  Doppeldaumen1 Doppeldaumen1

Here here

====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
Fantastic day!

I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Well done to all troopers, on and off the field and our special volunteers that made the day special.
[Image: 40677074492_3edfe2c2d4_c.jpg]
[Image: 40009709124_7d1cfa21e7_c.jpg] [Image: 40677760892_03458e3e21_c.jpg]
[Image: 25848423967_1f34f9c81f_c.jpg]
[Image: 26849217938_be3fb60d0c_c.jpg]
[Image: 39825326455_a14c130fdd_c.jpg]
[Image: 39825321965_94fd4dec02_c.jpg]
[Image: 40720414991_42de021ae4_c.jpg]

More action pics on the Instagram account, click -> redbackgarrison501st
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Congratulations all, was a fun day to come and watch..
It never hurts to ask, but it does if you make Assumptions.
(Thursday 15-Mar-2018, 02:42 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Huge thank you as well to Slide Effect for being the  liaison with the school, brilliant job wooing the P&C ladies  Jig
Cheers Mammasith
Absolutely happy to help and look forward to helping next year and hopefully getting bigger and better.

To all the troopers that attended, thank you.
You are what make the day special/fun/crazy and a wee bit silly.
A lot of work goes into these events, from Dealing with the McGrath foundation, coordinating with the school, gathering donations of suasages, making raffle prizes, talking ypur employers into donating drinks and to Mammasith keeping us all travelling in the right direction. Its a big effort and a team effort.

The Stafford Heights State School loves having us there and really looks forward to this event.
They have already started planning for next year and have some great ideas so we can look forward to another great event.

I do want to thank:
Apok, Mammasith, Pantera, Squidly Diddly, Payney and Mrs Payney (Sarah), Cueloopz, Tigress, BladeSeduction, Deltorn, all our wranglers as well as Darkdora, Teiwaz and the crew that held the lead up troops and anyone I forgot as I know I forgot a few.

All of these guys got involved in the planning, execution and running of this event so that we as a Garrison, the School and the public could have a great time and raise some great cash.

P.S. No thanks to Sly for running away to play with his "real" family......

P.P.S. IM KIDDING DAMMIT!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Troop Report - Pink Stumps Day 2019 APOK 4 4,159 Wednesday 27-Mar-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Triple9
Troop Report Troop report Pink Stumps promo photo shoot Iceheart 6 7,585 Sunday 18-Feb-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Squid
Troop Report Pink Stumps Day - Saturday 18th Feb 2017 APOK 7 10,581 Monday 20-Mar-2017, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora