Visiting from Nordic Garrison
Are there any troopers in Cairns at all? Smile
(The sound of crickets in the background)...Looks like Cairns is in need of some Imperial presence! There are some troopers in Townsville but that's a few hours' journey south. Enjoy yourselves. ?
We have a reserve trooper in Cairns at the moment. Townsville is the closest group of troopers. Only a 4 hour drive. Just a short trip for us in Oz.
(Sunday 25-Mar-2018, 12:32 PM)APOK Wrote:  We have a reserve trooper in Cairns at the moment.  Townsville is the closest group of troopers.  Only a 4 hour drive.  Just a short trip for us in Oz.

Yeah, Dennis. Its like further than the 12 Apostles from.Melbourne! Lol.
Heyo party People!
I'm inbound on my way to Brisbane Smile will be arriving tonight.
Somebody know a place to crashland until Friday?
I'm very keen to meet all of ya Smile FINALLY.
Gold Coast Supanova is on this weekend. You should come alone and meet a few of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Wednesday 25-Apr-2018, 02:12 PM)RedaV Wrote:  Gold Coast Supanova is on this weekend. You should come alone and meet a few of us.

Is it possible to sign up as Wrangler? :D
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 07:25 AM)Devander Wrote:  
(Wednesday 25-Apr-2018, 02:12 PM)RedaV Wrote:  Gold Coast Supanova is on this weekend. You should come alone and meet a few of us.

Our vendor passes have already cut off for the weekend. But come along and join in on the fun. I’m sure you would be welcome to wrangle. There is a mixer on Saturday night close by the event. We also will be leading the super hero parade through the streets of Broadbeach on Sunday morning. Come alone and introduce yourself at our booth. Smile

[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 08:12 AM)RedaV Wrote:  

Our vendor passes have already cut off for the weekend. But come along and join in on the fun. I’m sure you would be welcome to wrangle. There is a mixer on Saturday night close by the event. We also will be leading the super hero parade through the streets of Broadbeach on Sunday morning. Come alone and introduce yourself at our booth. Smile

$32 for a one day pass .
Tell me more about this Mixer you speak of!
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 09:03 AM)Devander Wrote:  
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 08:12 AM)RedaV Wrote:  

$32 for a one day pass .
Tell me more about this Mixer you speak of!

Hi there!!
The mixer is being held at the Garden Kitchen and Bar at The Star, which is adjacent to the convention centre!
We will be heading over there around 6pm!

I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Anyone that's driving there during the day or afternoon? I'm very interested in meeting ya'll!
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 08:43 PM)Devander Wrote:  Anyone that's driving there during the day or afternoon? I'm very interested in meeting ya'll!

Hi Devander,
Most of us will be at the Con all day tomorrow and then we will more than likely just walk over via the little connecting bridge

I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 08:47 PM)Squid Wrote:  
(Friday 27-Apr-2018, 08:43 PM)Devander Wrote:  Anyone that's driving there during the day or afternoon? I'm very interested in meeting ya'll!

Hi Devander,
Most of us will be at the Con all day tomorrow and then we will more than likely just walk over via the little connecting bridge

Ah yes of course Smile
I was meaning if anyone came in later to the con from Brisbane
Eum... Somebody wanna be my contacts person?
Name's Dennis Evander on Facebook.

I'm heading into Gold Coast right now.
Could we like have a dinner or something next week? Want to see faces Smile

Right now my plan is to stay one more week in Brisbane and after that I'm starting working in Sunshine Coast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visiting Southern Cross Garrison Member Arothir 1 368 Thursday 7-Sep-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: sharpshooter2231
  Visiting member.. Musical_terrorist 15 23,218 Saturday 12-May-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Lord Chad
  Visiting Trooper from Overseas TR6386 19 21,798 Saturday 12-Mar-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TerrorFirma