Central Queensland outpost
Hi all
The last month or so I've met a lot of people interested in becoming stormtroopers in the central Queensland area, but next to none have heard of the 501st. While they're all hinging on me actually finishing my tk I was wondering if anyone here is from cq so we could organize a gathering? So far there are 3 of us on the redback site. Monty, gangrel and myself. Is there anyone else out here? We are keen to make a start
Think you want to look at forming a squad, an outpost will remove you from the redbacks. How goes the TK?
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Yeah I think your right
My bucket is great, just a little trimming on the ears I'm not happy with just yet.
I've been asked to hold off on the suit until the others can catch up. Which is good because it allows me to source other gear.
There is 3 confirmed builders here, with another 4 I need to Jedi mind trick a little more.

This is the hobby your looking for...
(Sunday 7-Nov-2010, 08:21 PM)Martyr Wrote:  This is the hobby your looking for...

It truly is
Yes, yes it is. Will be good to see more troopers up north Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
youll need 10 to form a squad

Hi Martyr, I'm now located in Emerald so I'll be looking at a CQ Outpost soonish......

Where abouts are you? PM me and I'll send my mobile to chat mate. Monty is helping me out with some improved bits for my Fett too.
[Image: ReaperBannerB.jpg]
I'm in Gladstone, I'm actually friends with Monty as well, emerald seems relatively close compared to brisbane, I'm just waiting for Monty and another to have a small AP. Well have to catch up when your in town next
I'm actually planning on coming down to see Monty in 3 weeks time.....

Cold beers all round....
[Image: ReaperBannerB.jpg]
sounds good. my bucket will be finished by then, ill bring it around for some pointers