Interest Thread 
Anyone know or able to make armour?
I can’t do it myself
What costume are you wanting to do?
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Phase 1&2 Clone Trooper
And
Stormtrooper
For Clone armour, you can go past Imperial Surplus.
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 11:28 AM)Sara Wrote:  For Clone armour, you can go past Imperial Surplus.

I was hoping to do movie clones
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 11:53 AM)Cyborg_Clone Wrote:  
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 11:28 AM)Sara Wrote:  For Clone armour, you can go past Imperial Surplus.

Imperial Surplus is the supplier, go to his site www.imperialsurplus.com and have a look, just send him an email to order. It's the kit I and many others have.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 12:08 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 11:53 AM)Cyborg_Clone Wrote:  

Imperial Surplus is the supplier, go to his site www.imperialsurplus.com and have a look, just send him an email to order. It's the kit I and many
others have.
Okay so I have to contact them to buy?
We don't sell anything here... unless someone is selling second hand stuff. As Seantrooper mentioned, contact Kev at Imperial Surplus. he can get you fitted out with a kit.
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 01:12 PM)Sara Wrote:  We don't sell anything here... unless someone is selling second hand stuff.  As Seantrooper mentioned, contact Kev at Imperial Surplus.  he can get you fitted out with a kit.

okay cool so i have to commission them, that right?
yeah, you work out what kit you want, and he will work out shipping costs. (It's in the US, so it won't be cheap, nothing in this hobby is :P ) And he will send you a box full of plastic. You will need to assemble it to suit your build. and paint it up. We sometimes have build days were people can get together and work on costumes, while chatting, and help each other out. You'll just have to keep an eye out in the Upcoming Events section for any Armour Parties coming up. Might be a bit of a drive from Dalby tho.
(Monday 9-Jul-2018, 01:20 PM)Sara Wrote:  yeah, you work out what kit you want, and he will work out shipping costs.  (It's in the US, so it won't be cheap, nothing in this hobby is :P ) And he will send you a box full of plastic.  You will need to assemble it to suit your build. and paint it up.  We sometimes have build days were people can get together and work on costumes, while chatting, and help each other out.  You'll just have to keep an eye out in the Upcoming Events section for any Armour Parties coming up.  Might be a bit of a drive from Dalby tho.
Yeah, I’m trying to start a group out this way so it’s a bit easier
I’m trying to go for clone at first
Can anyone tell me if Stormtrooperstoreus on etsy is okay to go through?
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2018, 04:27 PM)Cyborg_Clone Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if Stormtrooperstoreus on etsy is okay to go through?

Looks like they are affiliated with JediRobe so I would suggest staying clear of them. Have a read through the Getting Started section on FISD (www.whitearmor.net), there is a good list of vetted and reputable sellers on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2018, 06:03 PM)Scotty33 Wrote:  
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2018, 04:27 PM)Cyborg_Clone Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if Stormtrooperstoreus on etsy is okay to go through?

Looks like they are affiliated with JediRobe so I would suggest staying clear of them. Have a read through the Getting Started section on FISD (www.whitearmor.net), there is a good list of vetted and reputable sellers on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been searching very hard these last few days through every link possible along with looking at the guild lines for the uniform.
I just need help finding the correct people my body is an odd shape and i can't find armour that fits

Can anyone send me the link for people/companies to not be buying uniforms from i lost it and i am trying my best to make sure i follow the rules

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)