Future Shoretrooper #notvader
Hi Kuda Kannon here. I am living in Brisbane and also a friend of Ashlyn Dubreas. Interested in doing a shoretrooper, for now...... Actually I have started making helmets out of foam but I would like to find a master to teach me the ways of the fibreglass. I would like to come to events as a wrangler till I can get a costume approved. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated. Ashlyn has told me a lot about you. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like you want to make your own armour from scratch. It's certainly commendable that you want to do that and even more commendable that you want to learn a new skill. Have at it!

If you're wanting to get into armour a bit quicker though, there are a few vendors that offer a shoretrooper armour kit. I'm not an expert, however the good people on bikerscout.net will be able to poi t you in the right direction.

Also, have a look at the shoretrooper CRL to see what the requirements are for the costume: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...inders_CRL

Hope this all helps and if in doubt, please ask on the forums before making any potentially costly decisions
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thank you so much Imperial Drone that actually helps a lot.
I might as well do this lol. Welcome to the Redbacks!

Ashlyn Dubreas.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Sweet the more rogue one troopers the better
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Thank you so much everyone. for your advice and you warm welcomes. I am excited to start trooping with you. 
This is gonna be sick. XD
His first event will be Beaudesert Agricultural show. Excited to show you the wrangling ropes.
Wrangling is pretty easy just make sure troopers are hydrated Smile and keep aware of there surroundings and look out for any armor defects that need fixing on the spot and spread the word about any charity we are raising for and help out with taking photo's Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New and working on a Shoretrooper Shedquarter 0 1,029 Tuesday 30-Jun-2020, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Shedquarter