Legion Commander Inspects the Troops
(Wednesday 17-Nov-2010, 03:02 AM)tk210 Wrote:  Item #5 - Charity Totals
Not sure if you heard the news, but the Legion Charity Representative, Scott Allen, reported last week that thanks to all the reports from Garrison Charity Reps from all over that we now have records showing $3.1 Million in charitable donations that the Legion had a hand in in 2010. Can you believe that? That's a crazy amount of money and enough to inspire us that we're making a huge difference.

That, right there, is why I bought armor and why I'll continue wearing armor. It makes all the small armor-dramas and hot-glue-gun issues all seem worthwhile!

Thanks for the updates, Boss!

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Not sure if you heard the news, but the Legion Charity Representative, Scott Allen, reported last week that thanks to all the reports from Garrison Charity Reps from all over that we now have records showing $3.1 Million in charitable donations that the Legion had a hand in in 2010. Can you believe that? That's a crazy amount of money and enough to inspire us that we're making a huge difference. We're sure that's on the low-side as many units didn't report all of their activities. Please join us by helping boost that total with your report of charitable donations made on behalf of the 501st or generated as a result of activities in your community. Appoint your own unit Charity Rep and get in touch with Scott at darthvader501@gmail.com

3.1mil? thats sweet!
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
(Wednesday 17-Nov-2010, 08:57 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  
Not sure if you heard the news, but the Legion Charity Representative, Scott Allen, reported last week that thanks to all the reports from Garrison Charity Reps from all over that we now have records showing $3.1 Million in charitable donations that the Legion had a hand in in 2010. Can you believe that? That's a crazy amount of money and enough to inspire us that we're making a huge difference.

That, right there, is why I bought armor and why I'll continue wearing armor. It makes all the small armor-dramas and hot-glue-gun issues all seem worthwhile!

Thanks for the updates, Boss!

Couldn't agree more Mox...the main reason I joined the 501st...a great total for charities especially in these times...heres to much more

Thanks for keeping us uptodate Albin
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Albin, I wasn't going to mention it, but there is a point I would like to bring up that left a sour taste in my mouth a while back.

Some time ago, you came across a carton or two of R2-KT figures in your garage, that you didn't know you had.
You offered them for sale on the 501st boards, and offered to have yourself and Katie's older sister sign them.
I was one of the first to put my hand up for one, well inside the number available, but my posts seemed to be ignored, and I missed out.

I got he feeling at the time, that it was just easier to sell and send them to people in the states, and ignore the overseas buyers, or potential buyers.

Please tell me this isn't so.....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
am i the only person this year or any redback meet the MAN Albin ever?
Draco did you meet him?

[Image: DSC04766.jpg]

you remember that pic Al??

ohhh the bash was great tooo......

<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
with figures like that make me pround to be part of the 501st. Albin mate i recon you should make a tirp over here and meet the ever expanding redback garrison (you can see the other Australian garrisons if you have time Smile)
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
G'day Albin!

Welcome aboard, please checkout some of your Troops.
We have some talented people here doing some amazing things.

We'd like you to come next year to the land down under and see us at Queensland's Dreamworld theme park where the Redback Garrison will be appearing. Love to see you there with some of your best trooping buddies.

Thanks for all what you have done - our hearts are with the Empire.

May the Force be with you!
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
(Wednesday 17-Nov-2010, 09:08 PM)SupaTrooper Wrote:  We'd like you to come next year to the land down under and see us at Queensland's Dreamworld theme park where the Redback Garrison will be appearing. Love to see you there with some of your best trooping buddies.

yea, should come on down for our DW troop if you can Peace
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
@David - not at all, man - I'm sorry it didn't work out, I really did try to hit folks in the order they came. I'm very sorry your post got neglected, that's totally not the way I operate so I apologize for my mistake. If I ever come across more figures or another limited run of something remind me I owe you one big time.

@Steven - how can I forget you man? You had such a sexy bathing suit on at the pool! Smile

I really REALLY want to make it down there one day. If you can find a way for me to hit lotto I'd be happy to sleep on the floor of a tent while I'm there, it would be such a thrill to see you all. The wife wants to come too - so it'd be a party.

Now to business:
As you are likely aware, there has been a discussion respecting an amendment to the Charter with respect to defining "good standing". The discussion period is now at an end and a poll has been created (please see the below link).

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtop...163#685163

Please take the time to head over and vote on this amendment! The poll is up for only one more day. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the LXO/DLCotG - Angela Mash either by PM on the forums or at her email address of bfett333(at)shaw(dot)ca.

Thanks!
- Albin Johnson Trooper TK210
Founder, 501st Legion

[Image: sigbanner.gif]