Thanks cobra for all your work and support
I would like to thank cobra for all of his efforts over the past 10+ years. 

He has done what most don't want to do for almost the entire time he has been in the Legion.....hold a Command position of some sort.  Rick has decided to stand down this year as GXO of the Redbacks for a well deserved break and let some other poor sucker learn the ropes.  That sucker is Cyclops.

Rick does a lot of work behind the scenes for the Garrison that most of you do not see and he has helped the garrison financially as well when need.  Rick has been a great person to bounce of ideas or just have a vent when stupidity happens in the Legion (and boy does it happen a lot).

You will not find a more loyal trooper to the Legion or a more loyal mate.  He has had my back for years and the Legions back always.

Thanks for living up to the our motto Rick and being effing awesome.  Enjoy just being a regular trooper from now on and I'll see you on the back patio for a beer soon when I no longer wear this GCO mantle, or next week, I can't wait that long for a beer.

For the Empire and Death to the Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate.
Apok
Thanks for everything Rick , hard shoes to fill for sure , you’re an absolute asset and a good mate .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks for your service Rick, and congratulations Bruce.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Thanks for your time and efforts Rick, all the best with being a Trooper again.

Congrats Bruce...stop lolling about and get to work....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Thank you Rick and congratulations Bruce
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
thanks Oz-Scout for the time and everything you have done for Queensland since ive known you 12 years ago. you have done all right!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks Rick and congratulations Bruce.
Thanks Rick, and congratula....I mean commiserations Bruce!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
2 Outstanding men who I admire and thank for what they do for our Garrison. Thank you for everything you have ever done Rick. I know Bruce will live up to the standards you have set and as he is now, continue to be a great asset to the Redbacks in his new role. Never change Champions. FOR THE EMPIRE !!
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Thanks for everything you have done for the Redbacks over the years Rick. Good to see you taking a well deserved break. 
And congratulations to Bruce on taking on the role as well.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
A huge "Thank You", Rick for everything you have done for the Redbacks over the years.
Congratulations Cyclops for taking on the role.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
A well deserved break for you Rick, thank you for everything you do behind the scenes to make this work.

Bruce, you’ve got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Rick, Cobra, it's been an absolute honor to have you as our XO all these years. And whilst you are no longer our XO, you are still our comrade, our friend.
It won't be the same without you so close to the helm of this garrison. But everything you've done for use won't be forgotten and will live on forever.
Thank you for being our XO.

And Bruce, Cyclops, good luck mate. I know you'll do great. Wink

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
A credit to Rick and everything he's done for the Legion at every level.

From having the nerve and the sheer audacity to suggest we could have a squad here in Queensland, to being as daft to suggest we would one day be the biggest Garrison in Australia....

You designed our Garrison shirts, which have gone into be the pseudo Legion standard.

Respect is never given, it's earned. Good job, Rick.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks Cobra for everything you have done for the Mackay guys! Congratulations Cyclops, I'm sure you'll have the support of your team and do exceedingly well!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]