Kia Ora from Wellytron
Giday cobbers (did I spell any of that right ?)

TK42067 reporting from the Land of the Long White Cloud. 
I met some of your Garrison members at last years Auckland Armageddon.
I've been a 501st. member since November 2018 with my ANH Stunt TK. 
Like many of my new 501st. brothers & sisters, I remember a time before STAR WARS. To say that my life was changed forever, the first time I saw that Star Destroyer trying to blast the bejebbez out of Princess Leia's blockade runner, would be a MASSIVE understatement (as anyone who knows me will attest to).
But from the very first time I saw a Stormtrooper ? I knew I wanted to be one. I thank the Maker for the 501st. 
What I never expected, was how welcoming EVERYONE in the 501st. would be ! I've had the pleasure so far of meeting members from Ireland, Australia, U.S.A., Italy & Sweden. Without exception everyone has been warm & friendly, welcoming & supportive.

STAR WARS may have happened a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away but the Love of what dear Uncle George gave us all, will be with us forever (no matter what people say about Jar-Jar).
Hey Cuz , welcome to the forums, there’s a healthy infiltration of us Kiwis in the Garrison and our mates told us about the good time and Kiwi hospitality at “Geddon” , I’m sure they’ll be back for a visit soon .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
[quote pid='183900' dateline='1550310893']
Hey Cyclops  Smile

Yeah, it was great meeting everyone who made the trek over the ditch.

The Wife & I will be coming over late April/early May to see STAR WARS:Identities in Sydney & troop the weekend of the 4th & 5th of May.

Supa stoked at the prospect of doing my first international troop !

[/quote]
In a galaxy far, far away since 1977
Welcome Zaphod. Yes we were overwhelmed with your manaakitanga when we were over there. I have had L&P and Afghans in the fridge ever since. We go back to Christchurch for Armageddon in June, and we can't wait.

If you are going to Sydney you'll want to hook up with the Southern Cross Garrison as its in their patch. http://www.501scg.com.au/forum/index.php
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Sup Teiwaz ?
Yeah, I've already met Andy from SCG a couple of times over here at Wellygeddon & Auckgeddon (seriously, how many approved costumes does that guy have !?!)

I plan to sign up with their forum tomorrow.
hey bro,

welcome to my garrison, im planning to return in October for auckageddon
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Kia ora bro welcome to our forums,
I will be going across the ditch in mid to late April to see family (I am a half Kiwi hiding in Aus), maybe you are still there before you come here
Where is my salute trooper?  Wink
SN18  GCSN19 SN19
Hey Sharpshooter Wink

Make sure you sign up on the NZ501st forum & let us all know where & when you're going to be here.
We LOVE being able to roll out the red carpet when fellow brother & sisters visit our fine shores.
(Monday 18-Feb-2019, 09:36 PM)NZ_Zaphod Wrote:  Hey Sharpshooter Wink

Make sure you sign up on the NZ501st forum & let us all know where & when you're going to be here.
We LOVE being able to roll out the red carpet when fellow brother & sisters visit our fine shores.

I did sign up just waiting for account to be accepted. Had the same issue with a few US garrisons when I was there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Where is my salute trooper?  Wink
SN18  GCSN19 SN19