New Member - Townsville
Hi there!

My name is Lloyd and I live in Townsville Queensland. Long term Star Wars fan and was introduced to the 501st initially at Dreamworld, then in 2015 I got married with troopers at our wedding!

Since then i’ve always wanted to have stormtrooper armour, my wife and I just decided to make 5 year goals so I added becoming a trooper Smile.

I want to slowly do it, and do it proper. Cost is obviously a consideration but don’t mind spending more on a quality product.

I’ve settled on First Order, but haven’t decided if it will be TFA or TLJ. There’s been a few years of on an off research but every time I started getting somewhere I’d end up down this rabbit hole of different personal opinions saying X is better compared to X and just get lost...

I’d like to start to consolidate a list of potential suppliers for each element of the armour:

Helmet
Amour
Under suit
Belt
Boots
Gloves
Blaster
Communications

Not sure if I’ve missed anything off the list.

Then once I’ve settled on the amour elements themselves, I’ll move onto how it’s put together. I’ve come across different methods, Velcro, snaps, magnets etc and this is where I really start to get lost!

Any help is very much appreciated!

Can’t wait to start building.
Congrats on joining up mate
Can Lloyd please be upgraded to verified cadet please as I know him very well and also Special Star Wars advisor to his newly born son
This is the first step on a fantastic journey and I and many members here will only be too happy to help you on ur journey

The only stupid question is the one u don’t ask nothing is a silly question so fire away
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Hey mate welcome aboard Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome to the forums , Sly is our FISD attaché , any specific questions on shiny white stuff send him a pm .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member from townsville Ezza 7 8,030 Monday 7-Aug-2017, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Triple9
  new member from townsville Papa 15 16,649 Saturday 3-Dec-2016, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Sly