Hello, New member from the GC
Hi all, Names dave im 29 and a monster Star Wars head, My username is my numberplate on my car.... Ok didnt get to see the movies when they were first relased but watched em from as long as i can remember. MY ROTJ tape was on everyday. Around 15 I started collecting www.SWCCG.com for those who remember that or still have the playing cards that website is a good place to go, The game is still active I play so PM me for details..... Then 1997 the Old movies back with new scenes i was there on all opening nights.......

Other than that i have a pretty descent collection of POTF and up figures/ vehicles, and a pretty big collection of SW Lego, yeah my girlfriend thinks im weired for still collecting all this stuff but hey who doesnt want an ATAT next to there plasma and a R2 D2/C-3PO figures on there book shelf.......lol

Anyway thats me, i will look up threads about buying or making suits before i post up asking about it...

dave.
Dave,
The forums are a little quiet at the moment, as we are all actually on the Gold Coast, attending a 2 day event at Dreamworld! If you get the chance come along on Sunday and see almost 80 troopers from around Australia at the largest Star Wars costuming event ever held in the Southern Hemisphere!!

Kev Vader
Hi Dave....

Welcome to the forums. As Kev said ...it is a golden opportunity at Dreamworld as we are trooping there tomorrow all day. You will be able to introduce yourself to the 501st Support Crew guys and chat about what it is to be a member and perhaps get some ideas of what armour you want to get. You will also be able to see them close up.

Stay on the forums and read as much as you can about what we do here.

Cheers

TK758
ScOrP
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Welcome Dave,

I truly hope to meet you at DW tomorrow. Perfect time to join the forum.

Regards,

Scotty
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hello and Welcome!

We are back, now we just need to recover..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi Dave and welcome Smile

I hope you had a chance to head to DreamWorld on the weeked and catch us in all our Imperial glory
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
welcome Dave
*lying half dead on the pavement* can someone prop me up so I can say hi to dave?
hey guys, wow it was like 38 degrees yesterday i was sorry that i could not make it. I had a mate take some pics though u guys looked awesome.... Loving the episode 3 trooper with the red trim. Loving all the suits.... Stormtroopers should have been renamed to Saunatrooper.. lol.
(Monday 21-Feb-2011, 07:03 PM)08IWN Wrote:  Loving the episode 3 trooper with the red trim.

That is Crypto, and his Shocktrooper

Welcome Dave, great to have another soon-to-be trooper in the ranks.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome mate, great to see you on board?

ep3 with red trim? think you mean crypto in his clone there deltorn Wink
I don't remember seeing Crypto in the Clone.... He might have though....

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Monday 21-Feb-2011, 07:53 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  I don't remember seeing Crypto in the Clone.... He might have though....

im pretty sure he was in his clone at one point... unless i was seeing things...
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Martin was most definitely in his clone.
Yep I saw Crypto out in the clone in the arvo yesterday
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15