Photos from Dreamworld 2011
I'm going to order some prints on Friday 27/2/11 and usually get a kick arse deal where I order from, especially when I order in bulk.

So I thought if anyone would like a copy of the group shot (or any of the other photos I took) it works out a little cheaper than getting them printed at Kmart.
[Image: IMG_0376copy3.jpg]

8x10 - $2
12x18 -$6 (these are pretty big and a little hard to find pre-made frames for....but they look freakin' awesome)

Of course, if you'd like it posted out to you, it'd be a little extra.

In turn, if you'd like a copy of any of the photos WITHOUT the watermark across them for your personal use, just drop me a pm with your email address and I'll email the details of where you can download them from ( I probably won't have this organised until Thursday evening though.)

***I'm not a complete nazi when it comes to my photographs. It just gives me the irrits when I see people taking photos and posting them in other places without giving the photographer credit. I've already seen several photos turn up on facebook Mad

[Image: stamp.jpg]
Scarecrow:I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy:How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow:I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy:Yes, I guess you're right.
I would like to get hold of 2 of each size, one of each watermarked and one of each not, so I can have copies of both at work and home please.

Could you move the watermark down a little on the final shot though, just below the RBG banner ?
Just a suggestion for the final though, I understand it's there to stop the FB people stealing them all...
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Wolf, are you sure you want them WITH the watermark?? You're more than welcome to them without Smile
Scarecrow:I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
I'd kinda like to have a couple up at work with the watermark, to show who did them, and another couple at home without, as we know who did them... You could sign the back of them though..Smile

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Could I please get one of each size without the watermark please.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

x1 photo size 12x18 for me pleaseJig
Td "IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT"

[Image: Desertratsavatar1-1.jpg] [Image: Tatooine2016copy.jpg]

I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
:DW13:
:DW14:
[Image: DSCF2526.jpg]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Love it Scotty...Jabba was telling me about this one...Lol
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
???
(Tuesday 22-Feb-2011, 07:54 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  [Image: DSCF2526.jpg]

omg scotty that is the funniest thing i have seen in ages
OMG - please send that to Lucas!
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
(Tuesday 22-Feb-2011, 06:29 PM)SupaTrooper Wrote:  OMG - please send that to Lucas!

haha agreed...
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
1 x 12x18 sans watermark to head to NSW if possible PUHleeeeease!!

Drop me a PM for postage if doable - I'd lovea print of the group shot that size for the hallway!

G
[Image: dw11.png][Image: Skype-emoticons-69-dance.gif]
[Image: SCGsigCamel002-1.png]
I'd love a 12x18 please Calamity - it's an incredible shot.

PM details for payment + postage please?
I'd love a 8x10 of the group shot please. No watermark.

Thank you.

And I'd love to have a look through all your other pix too.

Just in case there could be a shot of me that I could use for a trading cards. (forgot to get one on the day)

And also to see if there could be some merch options there. With your permission, of course. You and I feel strongly about your right of approval/refusal.

I love all the pix you take, Chan. I still love that one you took of Kev last year from down low with the blown out sky in the BG. Pure awesomeness!!!
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamworld Photos 2015 ForlornCreature 2 5,959 Tuesday 14-Jul-2015, 03:08 PM
Last Post: APOK