DW2011 Troop Report
i counted in the group pic on saturday 70 people in costume... 15 where rebels and the rest are all 501st.... but lets hope APOK (i got his nick right this time muppet) he plans the dreamworld troop before the end of the world in 2012.....

<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Singularly one of the best arranged Troops that I have had the priveledge to be part of and see since my membership in 2005.

A great troop report encapsulates all the best things about what has been achieved and by who without dragging on. Thanks Adam you have achieved all this and more with your tireless efforts. Everyone contributes when & where they can and this troop hass all the hallmarks of becomming a major event that could easilly become International. People have worked harmoniously to produce an exceptionally professional result for the public and you should all be proud.

Thank you all for allowing me to be part of it.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Hey All!

Big thanks for letting me be a part of it! I love to wrangle - I love seeing the looks on kids faces (and some adults too) and helping wherever I can (when I don't have a toddler attached to me). I have been inspired & have decided on my next costume - I'm gonna be a scout! Ordered most of the stuff today.

So next year I'll wrangle & get to wear a bucket (but not at the same time).

Sideshow Mel
Woohoo!! Great to hear, Mel!

Adam, awesome report! I had the best time at Dreamworld this year - and I think everybody is talking about 2012! Roll on! If you need any help with organising it - you know my number, dont hesitate to call!

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Wednesday 23-Feb-2011, 08:37 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  If you need any help with organising it - you know my number, dont hesitate to call!

You know you are on speed dial already Moxxxie. Should have the date sorted this week for next year. And so the madness begins again. I got an email on Monday from the 2IC of DW wanting to confirm dates. So much for 2 weeks off. Banghead Lol

Yep I have to second everyone elses thoughts, WELL DONE APOK - fantastic mate and to every single person who took part in every conceivable way!!! And 150 isnt far fetched, a few of my mates are seeing our pics and are salivating and looking at getting involved - this and everyone wanting 2012 to roll on is a testament to how well the weekend went!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Hey Apok,

Likewise to Moxxie, if you need help with organising, or anything else in the lead up, even from now, please let me know how I can help. I can pm you my skill set if you want so you can decide how I can be of best use, if it helps, but örganisation" is kinda my thing. Sure, others call it obssesive complusive disorder, but I know better............
PM those skills away Mel. We will start to smash it all out in a couple of weeks. Defrag for me for a bit first.
Now THAT is a troop report!
The only thing I'd add is that it is now evident that a tusken, in the dark, with a blaster....is useless! Wink

And there's only an estimated 360(ish) days till DW2012!! Book me in NOW!

Adam.....thanks for an AMAZING weekend. You did good Apok....you did good. Wink

G
[Image: dw11.png][Image: Skype-emoticons-69-dance.gif]
[Image: SCGsigCamel002-1.png]
SCORP "Thank you all for allowing me to be part of it"

I'm just sorry I missed out on catching up with you mate - it's been too long. Beanie was talking about a 'founding members' patch once - not a bad idea. You were the first trooper I met apart from Rick and you invited me into your house, explained the whole thing to me, cooked a meal and basically made me welcome. Hope to troop with you again soon. Best wishes!
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Thanks Adam
An experience me and my family will never forget.
Cheers ~ Pez
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
EPIC report Apok, nice one. Doppeldaumen1

Mate you should be proud of what you have achieved with this troop in 2 years.

i will 2nd crypto. truly an brillant weekend. love to see what is instored next year after raising the bar so high. well done to all our troopers.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Great troop report Adam. Thanks for having us up for the weekend. Was a blast.
Cheers again to all redbacks for a great weekend and a warm welcome. Top job.
Great report Apok and as everyone else has already said f#####g Awesome troop.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,482 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops