Nooby to the redback garrison
HEY COUSIN. WHAT'S HAPPENING, nah you don't have to answer that cause I already know. Good to see you finally took the bait and jumped onto the forums.

I didn't want to tell you untill we had tried you out in it, but I'm setting you up with my old tk. Don't worry everyone, I'll be fixing it up for him, so when he's old enough he will be approvable with no problems. Wink

That's right Al, I'm giving you my old tk. with a new set of legs I never finished making. We'll just have to set you up with an undersuit, neck seal and helmet. Consider this your B'day present Wink.
(Saturday 12-Mar-2011, 06:07 PM)hopfot Wrote:  HEY COUSIN. WHAT'S HAPPENING, nah you don't have to answer that cause I already know. Good to see you finally took the bait and jumped onto the forums.

I didn't want to tell you untill we had tried you out in it, but I'm setting you up with my old tk. Don't worry everyone, I'll be fixing it up for him, so when he's old enough he will be approvable with no problems. Wink

That's right Al, I'm giving you my old tk. with a new set of legs I never finished making. We'll just have to set you up with an undersuit, neck seal and helmet. Consider this your B'day present Wink.

AWSOME! that is very,very awsome. you are a living legend, thanks so much dude :D you are awsome!.
(Saturday 12-Mar-2011, 06:07 PM)hopfot Wrote:  HEY COUSIN. WHAT'S HAPPENING, nah you don't have to answer that cause I already know. Good to see you finally took the bait and jumped onto the forums.

You should check Aldi and see if they have any left..great first undersuit. and cheap
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi all, Allan isn't the only one hoppy recruited...
Crampy

Future Shadow Scout

What happened to the free cookies I heard about?
(Saturday 19-Mar-2011, 12:41 PM)Crampy Wrote:  Hi all, Allan isn't the only one hoppy recruited...

Hi Crampy.

Start a new thread and introduce yourself.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
(Saturday 19-Mar-2011, 01:02 PM)Draco Wrote:  
(Saturday 19-Mar-2011, 12:41 PM)Crampy Wrote:  Hi all, Allan isn't the only one hoppy recruited...

Hi Crampy.

Start a new thread and introduce yourself.

Done and done.
Crampy

Future Shadow Scout

What happened to the free cookies I heard about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redback Garrison squads DEX 2 4,129 Sunday 8-Jan-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DEX
  Hello Redback Garrison 1phasma 14 14,413 Monday 23-May-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Gix
  Greetings Redback Garrison THX1138 10 12,592 Thursday 2-Apr-2015, 09:34 AM
Last Post: THX1138