Familiar Noob
Hey all!

I'm Noelle... I'm a familiar face, I think, for many. If not, then hello! I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I love costuming, and I love doing charity work. I first got into costuming through SW costumes. My first SW costume was a Jawa, at Supanova the year that Ray Park came down. I politely asked him if I could be picked for the lightsaber demo up on stage and he agreed... so I've fought Ray Park while dressed as a Jawa, LOL. Achievement unlocked!

My first big costume was my red twi'lek sith:
[Image: Red_Twi__lek_Sith___costume_by_quotidia.jpg]

Probably my fave costume (a lot of trial and error!):
[Image: Maulie_Maulie_Maul_by_quotidia.jpg]

These days I wear either slave Leia (I have an incredibly cool professional sculpt, cost me $900 USD, and is my favourite collectable), or a kinda pin up Imp look I put together hastily for Gen Con, when Krome was first demoing The Force Unleashed.
[Image: Imperial_Sex_by_quotidia.jpg]

I'm really down to earth, I love having fun costuming and sharing the experience with others. I've always had a huge blast working with you guys and girls at various events over the years.

I'm looking forward to making my 501st worthy costumes, and not just my fancy pants custom stuff :P.

So hello! :D.

Welcome Noelle,

It's great to see you here.

I look forward to seeing you again soon. My guess is it will be at SN?

What costume are you planning to get 501st approved in?

Cheers,

Scotty
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome Noelle!

Looks like you knew what you're doing, before you even got here..Smile

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard Noelle, you have some nice costumes there, the Juno Eclipse looks like you'd get approved though you'd have to check the CRL's first.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hi and welcome Noelle!

I remember you! I was there for that Darth Maul fight... when he called up a few people, showed them a few basic moves, then showed off everything he Could do.. spins, flips and kicks included.

Always great to have another fem in the ranks... would you consider doing a Mando Merc? Wink By the looks of it, you really have a flare for design (that Twi'lek is amazing).
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi Noelle, welcome to the Redback forum.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hello & welcome, really amazes me how talented yourself & others are here, *shakes head in wonder*

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hi Noelle Smile

Welcome to the forums!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Hi there....welcome to the Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Aww thanks for the warm welcome :D.

I'm hoping to have an Imperial Officer to submit. I absolutely love the uniform aesthetics (okay, who doesn't? Are they not the coolest uniforms ever?). I'm not sure if it'll be Juno variation or not, as much I love the way they adapted the uniform to suit a woman, I do love the classic uniform.

Omg, someone remembers the epic fight! I've considered a Mando before... I actually own a Boba bucket, unpolished, for when I was in the planning stages of a Mando merc. Never went far Sad.
welcome welcome, some great costumes you have there. Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome to the Redbacks!!!

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Welcome Noelle, I remember you from Gen Con. You should do a custom Mando or get really crazy and do a female Boba Fett. But perhaps something cheaper and 501st approvable before that.
:dw11: :dw12:
Hi Noelle! I too have seen you round n about, great costumes and welcome to our forums! Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Heres the link for the Mando Mercs http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?action=forum if you were interested. A few of us are starting to get a roll on ours, but no one is quite finished yet. Having a few 501st costumes is awesome, but to get your creativity going, theres really nothing like a Mando Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G'day 501st noob joining. Trooper_Grim 4 6,326 Sunday 9-Apr-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  Perth noob, after local help. (Armour parties?) Connoor 2 4,825 Monday 13-Jul-2015, 08:33 AM
Last Post: gmrhodes13
  noob question here!. Hydro 8 10,978 Monday 18-May-2015, 06:14 AM
Last Post: MammaSith