Supanova March 2011
Well done all ! What a awesome amount of $$$$ collected !!!

Myself and Tai had a great time on Sunday (he hasn't stopped playing with the lego he scored Wink).

Huge kudos to cobra Doppeldaumen1

Rick you were a star on the photobooth, must have some "carnie" in ya' blood.Smile

Oh yeah... I just have to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to the wranglers who did a spectacular job.. Crowds are a troopers worst nightmare, when its so easy to get overwhelmed and swarmed. Its the hugest test for a wrangler to know when a mob is going to turn nasty, and read the expressions and body language of the crowd and spot trouble before it happens.

With no incidents at something as huge as SN, you guys all need to give yourselves a huge pat on the back.

... I know Id be short a few large handfuls of fur if it wasnt for Hop and Kieran (my constant bodyguards), J (my own personal scary bouncer) and Kit (with her heart stopping "NO!!" that would send a 7ft2 body builder into flashbacks of his days being scolded in kindy). Thanks guys Smile

To the troopers too, spending heroic amounts of time in armor in the heat, hope everyone has recovered well. Ive been at home all day, reading all the comments on FB championing the 501st for everything from giving out hugs, always stopping for photos, doing crazy silly stuff for laughs, to our catchcrys to collect money in the morning. We're loved :D

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hey tirilia that was me that the guy was asking about the photo. And i don't need it as i got Colin to redo the same print as he did for that guy, but with a AT - AT in the back ground. So if you want too tell him it is ok as i got the same print redone for me after he collected his copy.

Also great work guy and girls. the 3 days where pretty big, and i can't believe that the pre paid line went almost into the valley on saturday morning.
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Ok, Sniffers turn. Like to thank Moxxxie, Cobra and Scorp (as well as many others) for fantastic work manning the Photo stand. Also like to thank everyone for making this a HUGE and enjoyable SupaNova! Bring on SupaNova in November!Peace
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Great weekend. I'm still in pain from spending so many hours both awake and on my feet. But still had an awesome time.
Thanks to all the wranglers especially Cobra and Scorp. Great work on running the photobooth guys.
Thanks Tirilia for letting me follow you once again so I can get in a few photos.
Speaking of which, as the photobombing jedi, I must congratulate Kev on an awesome attempt at photo bomb. Never seen you move so fast or bend so low. Was just unfortunate that the camera didn't go off.
Great report! Well done to all involved, I'm so proud to be a Redback!
great work troopers.. my first SN in the cyberman was a great hit... so many pics but hey you guys raised so much money, freakin fantastic work!!!!!!

sorry but all i did was help setup and bump out so really im not a trooper attended in the list above!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Brilliant troop, brilliant fun, awesome amount raised, and im annoyed its all over for now Hehehe

(Monday 4-Apr-2011, 07:48 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  ... I know Id be short a few large handfuls of fur if it wasnt for Hop and Kieran (my constant bodyguards), J (my own personal scary bouncer) and Kit (with her heart stopping "NO!!" that would send a 7ft2 body builder into flashbacks of his days being scolded in kindy). Thanks guys Smile

Kits 'NO!'... proven to be deadly from ranges up to 5 meters
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
(Monday 4-Apr-2011, 08:45 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Speaking of which, as the photobombing jedi,

you even got me hopfot.

what an absolutely awesome time. looking forward to the next nova already. also Moxxie we also had levi there to represent the jedi's.

Thanks to everyone - as far as first troops go, this was awesome, & I had the BEST time. I think I am addicted to being in armour now! And to feeling like a celebrity!
have to say this is my first supanova with the redbacks and it was awsome. was great fun walking the lines, the amount of ppl asking for photos was intense.

it was this time last year i met you guys at supanova and jumped on the fourms. dam glad i did.

big thanks to The Wolf for wrangleing for me both days on the lines. also for keeping me out of traffic :P. Rick and Moxxie brilliant work at the stand. i was only on the booth a few hours on sunday and it was full on.

great work troopers can't wait for the next one.

A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Monday 4-Apr-2011, 08:56 PM)Beanie Wrote:  great work troopers.. my first SN in the cyberman was a great hit... so many pics but hey you guys raised so much money, freakin fantastic work!!!!!!

sorry but all i did was help setup and bump out so really im not a trooper attended in the list above!

I wrangled for beanie in his stints in cyberman on both sat and sunday, and the response to him was especially good. I counted we spend 50 mins on sunday in the one spot with people wanting pics with him. I had to start forming a line for them.
With the proven popularity of our photo booth this year, the inclusion of him next year in some way whether it be 2 wranglers with change tins running back and forth would really help our total.
I know it isn't a 501st costume but any inclusion should help out toal, im sure of it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
wow that was good amount raised, looks great,love the photos i had a good laugh at some,cant wait till I attend one. looks like a blast.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
You all Rocked!!!

It was wonderful to see so many people pulling together and each contributing in their own way to make it such and awesome weekend.

Well done to everyone that attended and put in the effort. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
You Guys were great, I even donated some coin. I have alot of photos of you guys from Sat and Sun. and thanks to tirilia for the photos, then the reshoot when my camera didnt take the first lot.

Congrats on the coin as well

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...75&theater 97-104
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1...aid=345915 9-13