Trooper Attendance:
Phantom and his two boys
Moxxxie
Cobra
Major Mayne
Superazza101

Guest Trooper Attendance:Jedi - Oigen

Support Crew:Deimos & Topher the tiger

Detail:At 0730 cadet Deimos left to gather new recruit Topher and Jedi Oigen. It was then that the warp drive was activated with the staging area locked in known as Moby Vics. As the outlander class imperial cruiser was sailing down the highway it then hit Oigen and myself that we had know idea on where the staging area was. After consulting with the navigation droid we came to the conclusion that some powerful Jedi had removed the station from the star charts. We continued on to where the station should be located only to find that we had past it. It was then time to consult Phantom and to ask him to share some light on the where the station known as Moby Vic's was. After finding the right station and gathering with Moxxxie, Cobra and Azza and having some mild refreshments Phantom pulled in the loading bay with jawa's in tow, then followed by Payne. Battle plans were drawn and the final destination was set by the navigation droid.

Arriving at destination of local festivities it was time to find out where a temporary bunker could be set up. With myself and Topher guarding the doors from prying eyes and a rather large droid, the troops and Jedi armored and robed up. Moving to the battle front the troopers walked out to a small crowd of 7yr old and a very shy birthday boy. After photos with friends the birthday boy warmed up to the Tk's and Jedi. Photos were then taken and he was off to get his AT-AT walker to show the troops where they are loaded and are seated. While Lachlan was showing the troops, two Jawa's were kidnapped as revenge for stealing R2-D2 and C3-PO. After abit of careful negotiations the Jawa's were returned unharmed......but not for long. After a fun game of plant the bomb on the star ship, birthday wishes were had along with the traditional birthday song. It was then time bestow a regulation patch and pin to the birthday boy along with some I.D cards to his followers. It was then time to head back to the temporary bunker to de-armor and de-robe. Good byes were had all round and a donation was made to the imperial Relay for Life team.

Off to the next birthday troop..............wait what????

Injuries:Nill, but the two Jawa's sure were the life of the party and received a fair few nerf bullets to the head and body.

Malfunctions:Phantom had a screw pop off hos belt and Deimos's camera which would not focus.

Public Incidents:A little droid that kept falling over :D

Mission Status:Success, The family kindly donated $100. Going to the R4L team

Photos:[Image: IMG_0988.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0987.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0986.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0985.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0984.jpg]

More photo's located here but are blurry http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/d...?start=all

I would like to thank those that came up. The mother was very very happy and Lachlen enjoyed it alot. Thanks again
501st, Reuniting people since 1997Topher and Oigen, knew each other from long ago. Just before we got to the stagging area they found out they knew each other :D

:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Looks like a great troop, birthday parties are always fun...

A huge thanks to Deimos, for a Cadet to be the POC and organise a troop like this is no easy task. Great troop report, Keep it up!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Nice one all

Jag Smile
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Great job guys Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Nice report Deimos...and great work on your first troop
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Just got this email from the mother.

Hi Joe
I can not put in words the amount of gratitude we have for you all coming to give Lachlan the most AWSOME day. You are all the best people..... No doubt you will see us around I am sure if he could he would become your biggest groupie lol.

Thank you again
Rachael Michael Lachlan and Stella.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Looks like the kid had a great party then. Was a fairly easy one. Good work guys and gals Smile
Its great to make a kids day and fun to go on a bit of a road trip. A redback in the making to be sure