What a good looking bunch we are
Make sure to check out the Redback members page

http://www.501st.com/members/garrisonros...risonId=82
We certainly have a good range of costumes and detachments covered on our roster.
My starkiller will look good on the members page once its done =P
That would make 2 then. Check SL4306
Yea but I'm better looking then azz haha,

I'm also considering changing to the heavy training gear for my build =P
hey, how many can say they are their countries FIRST??? ONLY THE REDBACK!!!

how many are Australias First?
and
how many are part of a unique group that has less than 10 of the same costumes world wide?

<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
I dunno ,how many starkillers in oz with heavy training gear?
I don't think there are any. I think there is only one with heavy gear in the world. But I could be wrong, azza would know tho.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Well if their is none in oz I'll do it =D
I got Oz's 1st Magma (I think there are 5 in the world, I think I was the 3rd or 4th) and Oz's 1st Nova Elite (I was 4th in the world for that). Not too shabby there haha.
(Saturday 11-Jun-2011, 07:23 PM)Ufaild Wrote:  Yea but I'm better looking then azz haha,

I'm also considering changing to the heavy training gear for my build =P

This is the standard that you'd have to get to for Heavy Training Gear;
http://www.501st.com/crl/SL_CRL/SL1XX_St...dex1XX.php
http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forum/...487249753e
That guy set the benchmark pretty damn high, but I'm sure u can do it Smile

And I'm the only person in this garrison who is better looking than Azza, but that's only cause I'm v2. Sorry buddy, u know I love ya, but B2 was always better than B1 Wink
[Image: sterb104.gif]
let the women decide, and you'll all go home crying.

There are only 2 heavy training gear starkillers in the world, 1 in america and 1 in south america. Your best bet is for doing any starkiller costume to go flagship eclipse and talk to the guys there. Remember for a face character you've got to look like the character your portraying (i haven't met you don't know what you look like lol just saying).
[Image: 71608634.jpg]

And I was the first starkiller in australia, 3rd in the world.
That guy on the right looks nothing like starkiller. :P
well i would obviously have to dye my hair to fit the character (im the ginga ninja) but i have asked friends and they think i have a similar facial structure, i'll get a pic up soon :P
As a side project I'm starting an alderan trooper as seen in the awesome star wars: the old republic trailer that I'm sure most of you have seen, it will be RL though