Mater Hospital Starlight Wards
Date: Sunday 12th June

Venue: Mater Hospital Childrens Wards

Time: 11am til the job was done

Mission: Primary: To visit and bring smiles to sick younglings and their families imprisoned in the medical wards.
Secondary: To locate and conscript rogue med droids for the Imperial War effort.

Trooper Attendance:
Scotty
Jimcricket
Doc
Kattak
Redpaint
Cutter
BigMac

Guest Trooper Attendance:
Superazza101- The Dark Knight
Hopfot- RL
Tirilia- RL

Support Crew:
Starlight Crew

Detail:
An overcast, cold morning.

A hostile environment - a labyrinth of locked doors, empty hallways and sterile rooms. It was our chance to bring some Imperial protection to a race of people who already had it so hard from foreign invaders.

We were greeted by the local senate representative, who knowing our Imperial code, provided us with supplies in form of a local liquid known as "aqua". It's no Blue Milk, but it hit the spot.

The formation discussed a strategic entry, a main battle force entering our local transports "elevators", while a secondary support force finished prepping and followed for reinforcement.

By the time all were stationed in the local capital "Starlight Room" we already had generated interest with it's inhabitants. A few smile, some unsure looks, but generally the populace were indeed please to see the Imperial Forces occupying the region. As they should be!

With a base secured and a forward post established, we split up into 2 groups and assaulted the main populations located nearby on "levels 7 and 8".

It was here that our mission proved most successful. Many of the locals, struck down by varied and terrible sicknesses, were overjoyed to see the troops there to support them in their daily struggles. The smiling faces, high fives and inspired energy of those facing their own battles made the mission absolutely justified.

Troopers handed out Imperial ID cards, some special literature and a few cracking photo opportunities for all those in Med bay. Thanks to all who donated items on the day for our little brothers and sisters.

With no small impression made on some of our biggest fans, the troops assembled for a "Mission Accomplished" snapshot and returned to the base for some Bacta.

Good job Redbacks!

Injuries:
None

Malfunctions:
None

Public Incidents:
A couple of little ones found us a little overwhelming at first, but our Starlight ambassadors were quick to show how 'friendly' we can be.

Mission Status:
Huge success. Expect to have further assignments in this sector shortly.

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...1QQtppZZ24
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Great report there!

I added in the link to the pix.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
uh, the report is doubled???

Great report though. Wink
(Monday 13-Jun-2011, 09:57 AM)hopfot Wrote:  uh, the report is doubled???

So you can read awesomeness twice i suspect lol

Thanks for the troop guys, was my first hospital troop, was great making the kids smile Smile
(Monday 13-Jun-2011, 10:02 AM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  
(Monday 13-Jun-2011, 09:57 AM)hopfot Wrote:  uh, the report is doubled???

So you can read awesomeness twice i suspect lol

Can't argue with that logic. Peace

Ah it's fixed now.
Well done guys...congrats
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Nice report Tirilia,

It was a nice troop.
Good to help cheer up those that need it.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
sweet thanks trill...

TOP MARK!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great work trooping where it matters most.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
great report really enjoyed reading it. Smile
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Looks like yet another successful troop. Great work guys and a great report Liz.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Great report, well done everyone. Gotta love a hospital visit
Great work guys!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Yep was great to be apart of, well done everyone!!!
DW2011CVICVII

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Children's Christmas Party - Lady Cilento Hospital 17 December Rebelrach 4 11,911 Friday 19-Dec-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: stormraven
Troop Report Mater hospital troop, 25th August redpaint 12 24,927 Monday 26-Aug-2013, 08:53 PM
Last Post: BIDS
Troop Report Starlight Mater Ekka Party Doc 20 33,473 Sunday 18-Aug-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Beanie