K-Mart Toy Sale
Venue: K-Mart, Garden City

Time: 0700-1300 30/6/2011

Mission: To direct Younglings and their Masters to good savings of training material.

Trooper Attendance:
TC8574 Jimcricket
TB3326 Doc
TK4914 Jaggard

Guest Trooper Attendance: The Hunchback of Garden City. AKA. the Scotsman

Support Crew: Deltorn

Detail: The Emperer arrived early (at an ungodly hour) to organise his troops into a correct battle formation however only TK4914 Jaggard rose in time to make the journey at 0615. After accurate dirrections where given, TK 4914 proceded to the base of opperations.

The Next shuttle arrived at 0845 carrying TB3326 Doc, who made haste to his changing pad to kit up and take post. TC8574 Jimcricket arrived soon after awaiting a message from the emperor to carry out order 66.

Many younglings stopped in fear of what stood against them in the form of these three brave troopers but soon saw past their awesomness and became focussed on new training data.

Many Pictures were taken and even more "High Fives" were given while the troopers stood ground to embrace the imperial standard and encourage potential recruits.

The entrance soon became too crowded for the crowd that came to bask in the power of the empire so a march was devised to prevent havoc.

After a short patrol of surrounding attractions the troopers soon returned to their post at the entrance for further disruptions.
Many younglings were turned away from their rebel masters to pursue a future in the Emperor's ranks thanks to this patrol.

Charity Funds Raised: A total of $230.75 was raised for TLC for Kids. http://www.tlcforkids.org.au/

Injuries: None

Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: Jaggereds vehicle was blocked in by another ship. He sought help direct from the Emperor who then organized for the blockade to be lifted.

Mission Status: Complete success

Photos: 1 or 2 to come.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Well done Doppeldaumen1
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Well done guys, sorry I couldn't make this. Was a bit hard of breathing this morning.
Thank you troopers for coming to this troop.

It really helped to make the day awesome.

Great report, Deltorn.

But you forgot to mention that I coined the troopers present. Wink

I owe you (Deltorn) a beer.

Doc and Jaggard we not so lucky. Beer me! Hehehe

I left Jim alone because I got him last time. Thank you for getting me that beer after the hospital troop. You are a Champ.

I'm still owed some beers from the Troopers that I coined at relay. I know who you are, you know who you are. AaaahHeheheDoppeldaumen1

Over the weekend I will post a thread detailing all the many rules regarding coin challenges. Eyebrows
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Well done guys...excellent work as always...Deltorn great report mate.

I still owe you a beer Scotty I haven't forgotten my duty...will have to find a place on my TK to hide a coin when I know Scotty will be around Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Yeah yeah you'll get your beer hunchy Hehehe Yeah was a great troop!!!

Just to mention also how Jim majorly pumped his tyres with his quipe of 'yeah i know im awesome' to some female admirers Notworthy

Also quite funny when my sister-in-law walked past twice and couldnt figure out who was talking to her Hehehe
DW2011CVICVII
Great stuff from the Emperors Finest!

Sounds like you guys had a bit of a laugh!

Scotty - you're a demon with those coins. I'm going to sew in a coin-pouch into my blaster holder!!!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I've already got my coin storage solution on all my costumes, since R4L.
it was a great troop as always guys. oh and i only big noted my self so i can be like superazza, he's my hero. Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Great report Del & thanks for doing it, I'm not that witty so cheers.

Had my coin in my jeans Sad
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
(Friday 1-Jul-2011, 11:30 AM)Jimcricket Wrote:  it was a great troop as always guys. oh and i only big noted my self so i can be like superazza, he's my hero. Smile

Isnt he everyones hero Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Friday 1-Jul-2011, 11:30 AM)Jimcricket Wrote:  it was a great troop as always guys. oh and i only big noted my self so i can be like superazza, he's my hero. Smile

Id be doing the same if i got half the attention a clone did Hehehe
DW2011CVICVII
(Friday 1-Jul-2011, 11:53 AM)Phantom Wrote:  

Isnt he everyones hero Smile

Your damn right I am!

Looks like it was a great troop, good selection of costumes on display too, good work boys Smile

BTW sorry I couldn't make it guys, didn't get home that night till 4am then got called into work at 6:30, a little tired to say the least!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K Mart Rockhampton Easter Sale JOker 7 14,666 Monday 25-Mar-2013, 11:31 PM
Last Post: BIDS
Troop Report Troop Report: Rockhampton K-Mart Angelman 5 12,412 Tuesday 2-Oct-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Oevil1
Troop Report K-mart Wishing Tree Appeal 2010 crypto 7 14,012 Monday 29-Nov-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: hopfot