Hi all, Badtourist9 here i live in camira brisbane , and have been tinkering with a clone trooper build for a while, and am looking forward to getting to know everyoneSmile
hey welcome to the forums
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome

Post some pix.

Love to see your progress so far.

Glad to have you on board.

ScottyDoppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the Redbacks

Ask away any questions you may have,

Ken
Welcome aboard. We have armor parties to help new people along. Hope to see you soon.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Thanks guys, can't seem to make the feb AP dates, do they come up often?
Welcome mate
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
(Friday 29-Jan-2010, 09:54 PM)Badtourist9 Wrote:  Thanks guys, can't seem to make the feb AP dates, do they come up often?

all the time
Drink up!
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Hi and welcome! Sounds like youre off to a flying start, good work! Dont forget to post photos, lots and lots of photos! We're addicted to photographic evidence.
Welcome Wavey
Welcome to the Redbacks! We have a number of troopers who can give you the advice you need to get your Clone trooper up to muster in no time flat Smile

As for armour parties, well they are reasonably regular events - but we have a couple of big events at the end of Feb, and were trying to get as many new sets of armour ready as we possibly can!

So don't be afraid to ask for advice, there are many tips and tricks that can make your armour build a whole lot easier!

Kev Vader
[Image: th_Hodgey1.jpg]
wow.... You've really made some progress.

What do you still need to do?

I see you need gloves.

Where did you get your armour? Who is the maker?

hi welcome looking good
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome aboard mate.Welcome
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)