Greetings from Gladstone
Hi Everyone, I'm Monty. I have signed up on the TAG site and I thought I'd better sign in on this as well.

I caught up with some of you at the Footlocker store in Queen St Mall the other weekend - It was great to see you all. Thanks to Moxxie for talking with me and filling me in on what was going on.

I don't have alot of time at the moment to be checking in, but I don't want to keep missing out on opportunitys to help out where possible. So I shall endevour to try harder to spare some time to check the calendar for upcoming events.

I'm currently working on a Jango Fett outfit, although this is not going so well as I am finding it hard to find people who are selling what I require. I have looked at Starfortress and this looks promising, however, the American forums are saying to stay well away from them because of poor quality service (although these threads date back to 2008 so things might have changed by now).

At the moment, it is just easier for me to order parts rather than just build them, because of my time restraints. If I have no luck in the next couple of months, I might shelve this outfit for a while and get started on a TK armour.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the team and doing my bit for the Garrison.

Regards,

Monty
Finaly, your on the forum hehehehehe
Save the Environment!..........Use your sleeve.
(Saturday 30-Jan-2010, 10:00 AM)Monty Wrote:  I have looked at Starfortress and this looks promising, however, the American forums are saying to stay well away from them because of poor quality service (although these threads date back to 2008 so things might have changed by now).

Nothing has changed. Best to stay away.

On a brighter note.

Welcome to the Redbacks forum.

There are plenty of troopers here that can help you find the right parts for your Jango.

ScottyDoppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
welcome aboard Monty.
Economical Assault Trooper
welcome m8
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
welcome and enjoy your stay
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Welcome aboard mate. Take Scotty's advice and stay away from that vender. Enjoy!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey there Monty!
It was great to catch up with you at the Footlocker troop! It's always a blast to speak to somebody who actually knows about what we do - and wants to join in!

I dont know too much about putting together a Fett - but there's a few troopers around who have been there, done that, and got the armor to prove it!

Dont be a stranger, now!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Monty

Regarding Starfortress, i actually purchased an item from them, and had no problem with the item or their service. But i would stress,that i may be in the minority and may have been lucky. Best just to stay clear of them.
Welcome again, and hope to someday troop with you
Ken
Welcome Monty.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Hey Monty, best talk to Reaper (Wayne) or Nedfett (Kieron) about sourcing Mando parts. They both have Boba Fetts but may be able to steer you in the right direction.

Oh, and welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome Wavey
Welcome to the Redbacks!

We don't have a jango yet, so it would be good to see one!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Monty, welcome to the Redbacks. Hopefully you know all about The Dented Helmet; if not get yourself over there now. It's a one stop shop for all you Fett needs - www.thedentedhelmet.com
:dw11: :dw12:
Hey there sweet cheeks, I don't want to make this a competition but first one to get approval gets to be squad leader!
No but seriously we should pool resources, I got the time and you got the know how
Nessecity demands we go this one back to back