Welcome Back TI7709!
I'd like to welcome back to active duty Nathan 'Natwest' Vaughan!

Natwest was a Founding Member of the Redback Squad back in 2007, and, having taken a sabbatical from the Legion for a couple of years, has returned to the Active trooper list with 2 troops in 2 days - and even brought along a couple of future Galactic Academy members to assist.

Welcome back Natwest Smile

Kev Vader
Nice going Nathan,

and was good to meet you today.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Awesome work, Trooper.

Great to have you back.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome back Nathan. Hope to catch up next troop
Welcome back Kotter! It was great to meet you and the kids today. Hope you all enjoyed it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome back mate, was great to troop with you today, I look forward to trooping with you again in the future Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Was great to catch up with you Natwest!

Glad to see you back in that Tie!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome back Nathan...great to troop with you the past couple of days...good to have a chat today and meet your kids...glad they are enjoying trooping with dad
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Wow, thanks everyone, I didn't expect this!!!

It was absolutely fantastic to be in armour again today. I had truly missed it. I must say how things have changed... almost 60 members I got told today, well done to everyone.

It was fantastic to see some people whom I had missed terribly since taking a small break, and also to meet some amazing troopers that I had never had the privilege of crossing paths with. I was actually reminiscing with another member today about the time we were struggling to get 10 QLD TAG members together so that QLD could have its own squad... now look at you all! You should all be very proud of what you have achieved to date, you should all give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back!!!

As the guys know who trooped with me yesterday and today, I now come with two extra additions to the garrison, Jawa-Lily and Jawa-Jakey. They LOVED trooping and it looks like they will be dragging me to future events rather than it being the other way around.

One thing hasn't changed though. When I troop I still find myself surrounded by wonderful people with hearts of gold. Thank you to everyone for having me over the last two days, and I look forward to meeting more new faces and being reunited with old ones in the near future.

Take care - Nathan

(P.S – In case some were wondering, no, I still haven't seen all of the Star Wars movies to date Smile )
Hi and welcome (Back). hope to meet you sometime..At the risk of sounding like a scratched record, the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers parade is coming up and we can always use another trooper and jawas, nearly 30 coming at this stage...
Cheers Agent
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Good to hear welcome back Nathan.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
(Sunday 21-Aug-2011, 10:52 PM)Natwest Wrote:  It was absolutely fantastic to be in armour again today. I had truly missed it. I must say how things have changed... almost 60 members I got told today, well done to everyone.

Take care - Nathan

(P.S – In case some were wondering, no, I still haven't seen all of the Star Wars movies to date Smile )

Have to correct you, there is currently 64 approved/active members, (and another one by the end of the week)Smile
http://www.501st.com/members/garrisonros...risonId=82
Welcome back!

I think I have met you a couple of times in the past...
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
It was good to have you trooping with us again Nathan.

My little fella is rapt to have some new friends to troop with as well.
Welcome back Nathan, it's always good to have more troopers to share in our awesomeness, old or new Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]