E-11 Blaster and Holster (needed)
I'm down to organising the last two items for my TK ANH Stunt set up.
I have seen holsters with black straps I assume they are not ANH versions?
I'm going nuts trying to source either of these two items (and trying to avoid ebay) and import/export bans (eg Amazon can't ship a toy gun???) (yes I read the posts on importing replicas etc)
I've had friends and family scouring BigW's/K-mart's/Target's everywhere in Australia trying to find an E-11 Blaster for me to Doopy up (time permitting).
(I'd also be interested in one that is completed, and build my own down the track)

Is anyone able to assist me?

Armour - being built (you know who you are Eyebrows )
Undersuit - being made (thanks APOK for the assist)
Neckseal - on order (thanks FX.Guy)
Boots - on order (CABoots)
Gloves - check

Holster - Needed
E-11 Blaster* - Needed

* ANH version preferred but not essential.

Thanks,
(Yes I know the blaster isn't compulsory, it's just wrong not to have one though imo)

Angelman aka Michael former average person.
Soon to be trooper Jig
When target had there toy sale i rang every store in QLD and end up getting 4 from redbank i think it was but i got the last ones there only other option is ring the stores in NSW and explain what u doing with it ( they normally dont like to store transfer big distances but when i explained why i need it they were every helpful) toyworld or toys are us are another 2 options i brought my holster from a guy on the boards in tag was $62 posted to townsville had brown straps and thick leather
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Depending on your budget, Crypto is the man for fantastic E-11s and I beleive The Wolf is making some great ones too. Otherwise scrounge around for the toy ones. I got a couple when they came on sale a month or so ago just need to doopy do them up, always good to have a spare Smile plus I am trying to build one.
For the holster again ask The Wolf and I think Dredd is also a maker but not sure if he is back making them.
Hope this helps.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I got my holster from Shiney on the TAG forum. They are screen accurate and heavy. Worth the money. I think he has a few ready to go. [Image: 6145602373_86ce4e53ba_m.jpg] [Image: 6146132982_076350f96c_m.jpg]
I have a couple of the soft leather holsters left at home.... $35.00 plus any postage. I make them at cost.. When i get around to it. But there are two there ready to go.

Won't be making any more for a while after these sell, as I need more parts and leather....

Incidently, soft light holsters are accurate. The heavy ones (Like I prefer), are not flexible enough.
Next time I buy a hide I will see what medium grades of leather are available as a third choice.

As for straps, ANH holsters had natural leather straps, which look brown, which riveted to the belt.
The black straps are often loops to pass the belt through, so it's not too permanent.

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey there Wolf,
I might need to take one of your holsters off your hands. My holster ripped at the last troop - and the leather I have at home is way too soft.

Angelman - in regards to blasters, I bought a K-Mart Hasbro special, and modified it with the Doopydoos kit - slapped some black paint, and weathered it with a bit of grey and silver. Comes up a treat!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Wednesday 21-Sep-2011, 11:27 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Hey there Wolf,
I might need to take one of your holsters off your hands. My holster ripped at the last troop - and the leather I have at home is way too soft.

Was your holster Leather or Vinyl? Leather does not rip easily...
I have some Leather glue at home though, so may be able to "Patch" it from the inside with little loss of looks... Might be cheaper than buying another one too. Sometimes better to fix than replace...

I have a Doopy Doos kit Hasbro blaster for "Kids" troops, and a more accurate resin/aluminum blaster for the canon troops.
(Not matter how much your balster costs, or how accurate it is, the kids always love the ones that make noises more).....
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Wednesday 21-Sep-2011, 11:34 AM)TheWolf Wrote:  Was your holster Leather or Vinyl? Leather does not rip easily...
I have some Leather glue at home though, so may be able to "Patch" it from the inside with little loss of looks... Might be cheaper than buying another one too. Sometimes better to fix than replace...

It was fairly dodgy leather - and i dont know how it ripped, but it has - and it's beyond all salvation. The rip goes through 80% of the back panel - I'll bring it along to the next troop so you can see what I mean.

I was at a 7y/o birthday party when it happened, and I suspect I had a child trying to use it as a swing...

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Ahh.. Ok. I'll keep one aside for you then.
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
TheWolf PM sent

Thanks everyone for the assistance ... getting closer JigJigJig
Angleman
Im not on the coast @ the moment In Coffs family emergency Wil check target here 4 U
Failin that Im pretty sure I hav a few spare from when Target had there toy sale
Wont B home til the weekend 2 check But wil let U know
Cost price plus postage or how ever U want 2 get them
Hey Michael. I have a spare unmodded hasbro that has already been painted and weathered, the catch is, the electronics have failed. Still looks the part but no sounds or lights. Let me know if you are still interested.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Wow, thanks for all the help guys and gals, looks like we've got it sorted Doppeldaumen1

Now I just need to wait for EVERYTHING to arrive ...

... I'm not good at waiting ...

... really ... I'm not ....
Hey ya Angle.

I have one of, "TheWolf's" soft leather holster's for accuracy & also a hard type leather version for trooping.
Easier to slip your E-11 into & out of than the soft type plus it hang's better on my belt & is set up as per FISD ANH Hero for EIB, hope you know what all that means lol.

Check out the armoury & find my thread I started, "My Li'l Armoury".
If your interested in a scratch built E-11 I'd be willing to part with my Crypto E-11, why?
I need to make room for another type of E-11 in the future Wink

[Edit] You could hand it to a kid but in truth I wouldn't you'd be asking for trouble, sure it's good for the kids when they handle them but I always leave that to the other troopers around me Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
As Moxxxie said, go the Hasbro Wink kids love the lights and sounds. But if you want something truly awesome looking, you'll have to wait till Crypto does a couple of his E-11s. Best I've ever personally seen. Wink I only take mine out on special occasions.