Mission: SingStar Competion and Store Celebration

Trooper Attendance:
Beanie - TK
Muppet - ARF Trooper
Nerf - TI
Tanna - Bouush

Support Crew:
Wolf (TAG Trooper and future Redback)
Stef (Nerf's better half and also future Redback)

Detail:
We set out in our transports from Muppets ol' mans farm at 8.30am and got to the Maryborough shops around 9.00am. After locating the change room, we went to the food court for a quick drink and caught up with our wrangler Wolf, his wife, and younglings for introductions and a catch up. At around 9:30 we started armouring up and by 10.00, we were ready to roll. As this was my first troop, I was a bit nervous but incredibly keen to get out there and have some fun. Although my Tie bucket was frowning, under it I was grinning from ear to ear. Wink

Most of the troop was spent outside of the GameTraders store, doing what we do best - Getting pictures and looking good. Started off a little slow, but as time went on, it started to get busier. We even had a little ewok accompany us for a short while. Cheeky Unfortunately during one of our small breaks, Muppets velcro on one of his armour pieces wouldn't hold properly so he de-armoured and helped Wolf and Stef wrangle. Not all was lost though - Beanie, Tanya and myself still held the fort well and it gave Muppet a chance to talk to some interested potential recruits.

[Image: th_DSC_1050.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_1056.jpg]

After about 3 hours, we decided to call it a day. Mission Complete! :Doppeldaumen1:

The day was not over yet, after arriving back at our quarters, i produced a large brown box, full of ABS. Going against the grain, a lot of progress was acheived and we were able to nearly trim the full set of armour !!

[Image: th_IMG_0634.jpg]

Festivities went on into the night, with a campfire and Muppet weathering his clone with some pyrotechnics.

[Image: th_IMG_0637.jpg]

A great day and night.

Charity Funds Raised: A donation will be made to the charity of our choice, which will be to the MS through our Moonlight team page.

Injuries: None

Malfunctions: As said in the troop write-up, Muppets velcro on his armour wasn't holding properly. Not technically a malfunction but I probably could have polished my armour a bit more too.. Cheeky

Public Incidents: None. The wranglers kept any potential troublemakers at bay, though Muppet did receive a grab on his butt armour from a local lad. Heart

Mission Status: Awwwww yeah!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...?start=all
Well done guys. Wink
Look like some pretty cool after party and yes I saw the video of the E-11 Sus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teikPOQ0wQM
Great report Craig, and you did extremely well on your first troop.

Big thankyou to Steph and Wolf for wrangling, you both did a great job.

It definately was a group effort, with Nerf driving 5hrs, down from Rocky, Beanie driving 3hrs and Wolf coming in from Hervey Bay to attend.

I wanted to mention a comment that Craig said to me and a lot of us troopers can relate to, and that was, that even though the public cant see you smiling (when wearing a bucket) when you're having your picture taken, you cant help but do so. Because you're making someone else smile, its contagious.

When i receive confirmation of the donation from the Game Traders head office, i will post it up.

Ken
yeap was a great troop and a fantastic weekend thanks Muppets ol Man and to the support crew Step and Wolf and his family... and we DID do some Armouring Partying yes we actually WORKED on Armour!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
nice work nerf you will always remember your first troop Smile. nice report as well.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Nice work all round guys and girls...congrats on your first troop and first troop report Craig
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Well done Redbacks!
Awesome stuff, guys!

Sounded like an absolute blast!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Well done guys! Looks like it was a very successful troop. Top effort in getting the crew to help you trim Nerf, I believe you got alot done, because it WASNT an AP lol.
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
ohhh it was an AP... i was there, i cut then drink a few more and then trimmed... so yes it was an AP.

but yeah we got a lot done actually
<p>
FNG
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Yup - what Beanie said.. There was still booze involved.. :P It was good being able to get my head around where exactly to trim, etc.. Especially with the bucket.. To me it's better to be shown than to read a big tutorial or something..

Anyway, I had a very fun time. Can't wait for my next troop! Smile
(Monday 26-Sep-2011, 08:08 PM)Nerf Wrote:  Can't wait for my next troop! Smile

your place i thought you said, no?

<p>
FNG
</p>