Greetings From Mort
Evening everyone, Thought I would introduce myself here as I am currently in the prosess of building a Episode III Clone trooper from the 501st and work it up to being Clone Commander Vill.

I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all and hopfully trooping with as many of yous when I have finished my build.

Cheers, Mort

Few shots of my kit when I opened it a few weeks ago.
[Image: DSCN3864.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3871.jpg]
[Image: helmet.jpg]

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
sweet!!!!. good to see more clones on the way. If you get stuck with the build feel free to send me a PM. wellcome to the redbacks.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Love the Ep3 clones. Welcome to the RBG!
Welcome Mort. Send in the clones I guess Wink
Welcome Mort...nice start mate..keep the pics coming
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks,
I believe there is only 1 approved Vill in the Legion, former Redback Wedge only completed his a few weeks back.
Keep the pics coming.
Have you managed to source the blue paint locally?
Ken
Hey Mort.... ! Welcome to the grinder...... " RBG turning recruits into troopers....."
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks
Hello Mort welcome bud.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome.

Nice kit, can you let us know the maker ?

Cheers.
Hi Morty,

I know I'm just a new recruit, but "Welcome to the Forums."

Morty and I haven't seen much of each other in three years. A few weeks ago Morty phones me and tells me that he's joining a Storm Trooper group. That wouldn't be the 501st would it, who are they???????? A crazy coincidence that we both - without each other's knowledge - had been working towards joining. True story. Smile

Next step, Morty, meet the Top Brass in the future so they know you really exist [it's good system to keep out the pretenders].

Phoenix/Luke.
So now the race is on to see who gets approved first.

Good luck and welcome to the Redbacks.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
(Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 02:46 PM)Draco Wrote:  So now the race is on to see who gets approved first.

just don't rush it Doppeldaumen1
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 08:13 PM)muppet Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks,
I believe there is only 1 approved Vill in the Legion, former Redback Wedge only completed his a few weeks back.
Keep the pics coming.
Have you managed to source the blue paint locally?
Ken

Locally, not yet. But I have been chatting with a Auto painting mob about mixing me up something in can form or if they can find something spot on. If not I'll just order in some Rustoleum Matte White for the base and Rustoleum Brilliant Blue is pretty close to the Krylon colours Which are the two main products I keep getting told to use by other builders.

(Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 06:44 AM)crypto Wrote:  Welcome.

Nice kit, can you let us know the maker ?

Cheers.

The kit I picked up from America as I have been doing alot of research threw the 501st clone trooper website. The Armour is a C6 from StarCorpsTrooper and the Ep. III bucket I picked up from EVO3. PM me if you want a link.

(Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 10:26 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  Hi Morty,

I know I'm just a new recruit, but "Welcome to the Forums."

Morty and I haven't seen much of each other in three years. A few weeks ago Morty phones me and tells me that he's joining a Storm Trooper group. That wouldn't be the 501st would it, who are they???????? A crazy coincidence that we both - without each other's knowledge - had been working towards joining. True story. Smile

Next step, Morty, meet the Top Brass in the future so they know you really exist [it's good system to keep out the pretenders].

Phoenix/Luke.

And many lolz were had by all Doppeldaumen1

(Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 03:09 PM)hopfot Wrote:  
(Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 02:46 PM)Draco Wrote:  So now the race is on to see who gets approved first.

just don't rush it Doppeldaumen1

Agreed, Plan to take it slow as I still need to get alot of gear for the Cama, shoes, Pauldron with belts and DC-15 Long and some CC Pistols. but hope to have it finished before the end of November (Don't hold me to that date) Cheeky

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]