Welcome to a Transferred Member!
yo wolf.... welcome mate!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome wolf. glad you officaly a memeber up here. So when you having an AP so we can play some of your old school video games Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome aboard mate.
That's AWESOME news!!

Welcome Wolf.

Scotty Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Wednesday 19-Oct-2011, 05:28 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  Welcome wolf. glad you officaly a memeber up here. So when you having an AP so we can play some of your old school video games Smile

What there's another vintage game collector in the Garrison now?? Saweet. Got plenty of trades Wink

Welcome mate!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Its good to have you aboard Wolf.
Hope you do make it down for Supanova next month
Welcome to Redbackland, Wolf!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Wolf,

Hope to meet you soon.Doppeldaumen1
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Welcome to the best garrison I'n the world wolfy
Wow Cheers and many thanks to all who welcomed and posted up and aye i thought i may as well become official now days since i am here more times then i am back in nsw as i was flying in /out a bit and now settled in for a while at last just got to go back in dec for more items to be stored and recovered from a old storage place and brought up

my self and Family (Tiger and Gecko) are hoping to be at brisnova next month to do a troop in a new costume i should have ready by then :O and for a ap may have to be in new year due to so close to holidays and such and i hope to have one or 3 of the arcade machines up and running or at lest a juke box and we do have 5 cleared acres and another 5 with bush /wildlife from snakes to hares to wild boars to go annoy

cheers
Wolf