Command Staff Changes
Hi All,

As some of you may be aware the Legion Elections are coming up in early February.

After some deliberation, I had decided that if nominated I would again run for the position of Commanding Officer. To this end I had contacted the people who I wished to have on my 2012 Command Staff, signalled my intent to run in 2012, and asked if they would consider filling the positions I asked them to.

To my great pleasure, everyone who I have asked to take up a position has agreed to do so.

So come the Elections, if I am nominated and then elected, my Command Staff team would be substantively identical to the current one, with a couple of exceptions.

The Redbacks have been running with 2 Captains of the Guard (CoG's) since our inception - Terry 'TK-Tex' Ranger and Glenn 'Scorp' Lyons. Both of these troopers have been steadfast in their resolve when the Garrison has had a couple of fairly testing times, and both have always gone above and beyond in the call of duty to the Garrison.

Both Rick and I agree that it would be a good idea to give someone else an opportunity to experience the role, and have therefore asked Richard ‘Draco†Hall if he would consider the position of Redback Garrison Captain of the Guard in I am elected in the upcoming elections – and he graciously agreed.

But with the elections still a few weeks away, I think it would be an opportune time for Draco to take up the position and come to grips with what is required.

So, for the next 3 weeks at least, please welcome the new Redback Garrison Captain of the Guard – Richard ‘Draco†Hall.

Kev Vader
Redback CO
Congratulations Draco!

You deserve every penny you earn..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Congrats Draco
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Congratulations Draco
Well done Draco!

So all other positions are by appointment not nomination and voting KEV?
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Good choice my lord, congrats Draco!!!
And well done and thanks to Tex and Scorp for their efforts as well!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Good one Draco. And yes indeed a big thanks to Scorp and TK-TEX for dealing with some massive issues swiftly and professionally.
(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 04:18 PM)Cavalier Wrote:  Well done Draco!

So all other positions are by appointment not nomination and voting KEV?

The only Garrison-based positions that are voted for are:

Commanding Officer and Squad Leader.

All Garrison members vote for the CO, but only the relevant Squad members vote for their Squad Leader.

Outside of the Garrison, Active members are eligible to vote for the Legion Commanding Officer position, as well as the Detachment Leader of whichever detachments they are members of.

http://www.501st.com/databank/LegionChar..._Elections

http://www.501st.com/databank/Operations..._Elections

Welcome aboard Richard
Coolies, Ty KEV... Been a long hot day, didn't want to fresher through 501 legislation today...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Congrats Draco! Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congrats Draco.
Thanks to TK-TEX & Scorp
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Congratulations Draco.
Grats
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Congrats Richard or should that be commiserations. Wink

Big thanks to Terry and Scorp for the job done. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Command Staff 2019/2020 APOK 0 44,787 Monday 11-Feb-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: APOK
  Command Staff changes 2018 part 2 APOK 12 9,814 Tuesday 11-Sep-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Kaladan
  Garrison Command Staff changes Sept 2018 APOK 13 10,468 Thursday 30-Aug-2018, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Cybermew3