Forum Use
Part of my job as Garrison CoG is to make sure people are behaving themselves on the forum. Fortunately we have an awesome garrison with a great bunch of people so Iâ€m sure my job will be very easy. I would encourage everyone to read over the forum rules. Especially the new guys.
http://501st.com.au/forum/thread-216.html

One thing I would ask is that people try to keep on topic. The garrison has grown a great deal in a short amount of time. In the early days a bit of banter on a thread didn't make much difference but now days there are many more people on the forum. It may seem like a bit of fun making a joke here and there but it soon turns into pages of nothing. For the 50 people trying to read through the thread for relevant information it can cause a lot of frustration.

We have the cantina for general chat. There is also the shoutbox. You can also PM.

So please in future only post on a thread if you have something relevant to add.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Thanks man, think for awhile theres been alot of irrelevant posting...
so still no smashed crab shack?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead
(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:55 PM)Dredd Wrote:  Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead

Ditto
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:44 PM)Beanie Wrote:  so still no smashed crab shack?

Look at TAG and SCG, that thread is in the cantina. Where it belongs, not on other peoples threads.

(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:55 PM)Dredd Wrote:  Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead

+1
[Image: sterb104.gif]