Hello
Hi my name is Andrew. I am going to put a uniform together this year I hope to have it finished by November for Supernova. I think a Sandtrooper would be fun to make. I have been looking at ebay but still not sure where to start. I saw StarWars when it came out in london in the seventies with my father it was great we also went to McDonalds in the same night that was not great. Just for fun my rank in the army was "Trooper" anyway any help or points with making my Sandtrooper uniform would be great. Thank you.
Regards, Andrew.
Do not look on evilbay mate!!!!! PM Muppet and he will point you in the right direction for armour. Good to see you have decided to join the best part of the Legion. Go the dirty trooper!!!!
Hi Andrew and welcome!

You've come to the right place for a quality costume. Take your time and look around the forum. Ask plenty of questions - remember, there's no such thing as a stupid one! Probably best to stay away from ebay at the moment. There's a lot of stuff that may look good but is just a waste of money. There's plenty of people here who are more than happy to help you out. It's really worth the time to take your time.

So once again, welcome! You've made the first step into a larger world! Smile
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

I have already been in touch with Muppet. Yes, from what I have been told its keep away from ebay. I am in no rush at all. Thank you for the help.
Welcome to the Redback Andrew. Looks like you have been put on the right path. Lots of those dirty sandy boys here.
Just keep asking questions we are all willing to help out.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard mate. Very friendly and helpful people here so make sure you ask heaps of questions. Good luck with the build and make sure you show us your progress Smile
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Will do for sure. Thanks for getting back to me so quick.
Chat to Cavalier aswell, but I'm sure he'll jump on and chat to you. He's one of our most recent Sandys, and he loves being a dirty boy! Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
sounds great, i will do that. Thank you
Welcome mate! So sorry to hear you want to be a sandtrooper :P clean and shiney all the way! haha
A very warm and friendly Welcome to you Smile

scope
Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard! Doppeldaumen1
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII