The Legions first approved Incinerator Trooper, Mouldman
Great work Lachy, I know you had to re-do some bits, (I heard with in 3 hours?) I know your pain brother. Smile
An outstanding effort, congratulations.
Congratulations Lachlan!

The Legion is always strictest with the 'First Of A Kind', so it's a great testament to the quality of your build that you got approved so quickly. WELL DONE!!
WOW!!! Huge congratulations :D Looks amazing!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
[Image: cowabunga.jpg]

Sporting I nice clean bucket I see!...on ya bro

hey you made the FISD board too!
http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?sh...ntry127835
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
wow that is great nice work m8
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Mate. Awesome costume and a great achievement.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
That's Awesome Lauchlan. Can't wait to see the armour together at DW. Isn't that the helmet with a little something on the inside or did you make a second one?
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 08:19 AM)hopfot Wrote:  That's Awesome Lauchlan. Can't wait to see the armour together at DW. Isn't that the helmet with a little something on the inside or did you make a second one?

Cheers mate, Yeh is the bucket thats signed by Starkiller himself. Still havent got round to retiring it/building a new one yet. Will deffinatly replace it soon tho and relegate the signed bucket "straight to the pool room"
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legions first approved Death Trooper muppet 51 106,388 Tuesday 4-Oct-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: muppet
  Not another first, Apok's Magma Trooper approved muppet 21 40,807 Monday 14-Feb-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: APOK