Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids
(Monday 23-Apr-2012, 04:29 PM)BIDS Wrote:  @Stormraven :- Thanks very much. I'd agree we'll have our hands full with the Stormies, of particular concern are the TK's also known as Buzzard & Phoenix, although a set of 20 pushup's ordered by Lord Vader himself seemed to settle Phoenix down (at least for awhile)

Wasn't the 20 pushups from Vader because I said "I didn't realise this was a Rocky Horror Picture Show convention" when he was changing?

Also, for those that were there, I did the 20 pushups in armour! Jig

Welcome aboard, BIDS, your journey has been long and arduous but now you are finally here. When the next shirt run happens, get on board. Smile
Welcome Bids... Get your kit on !!!
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

@Phoenix:- Thanks Bud, and yes I can confirm the pushups in armour, impressive, most impressive. As for shirts Peace ohh yeah, so much merchandise, so little money.

@ScOrp:- Thanks mate.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Well done Bids
Thanks Chopper.
(Monday 23-Apr-2012, 04:29 PM)BIDS Wrote:  @Stormraven :- Thanks very much. I'd agree we'll have our hands full with the Stormies, of particular concern are the TK's also known as Buzzard & Phoenix, although a set of 20 pushup's ordered by Lord Vader himself seemed to settle Phoenix down (at least for awhile)

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Congratulations! You finally did it. Smile Now you can get your own shirt! Can I have mine back please? (jk. I got it in the box Wink)

As to having concerns, it shouldn't be a problem now that we have an officer who won't just make us guard escalators and lampposts. Lol
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Tuesday 24-Apr-2012, 12:48 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Congratulations! You finally did it. Smile Now you can get your own shirt! Can I have mine back please? (jk. I got it in the box Wink)

As to having concerns, it shouldn't be a problem now that we have an officer who won't just make us guard escalators and lampposts. Lol
Thanks mate. I was pretty sure I put your shirt back, sorry about the smellCheeky. I want one, just a little concerned about the surcharge for my size "SM" (small marquee)Peace
Promise there will be no lamp post guard duty on my watch.
Congratulations mate
Thanks Azza.
Congrats Bids!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks Beanie. Looking forward to trooping with you guy's at DW.
Were the 20 pushups 10 on each arm?...

Awesome to think you'll be out in the DW photo Bids!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
(Wednesday 25-Apr-2012, 03:55 PM)Cavalier Wrote:  Were the 20 pushups 10 on each arm?...

Awesome to think you'll be out in the DW photo Bids!!!

Not sure yet Cav, I've volunteered for gate security from 7-10:30. Will have to see how many others can help out, I might be able to duck out for the photo @ 8:30 and then head back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome our newest member SL40122 MammaSith 5 652 Monday 5-Dec-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Gix
  please welcome our newest member TK17665 to the darkside MammaSith 14 1,829 Sunday 13-Mar-2022, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Squid
  please welcome our newest member TK29566 to the darkside MammaSith 12 5,120 Thursday 24-Dec-2020, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz