The Rookie is ready to fight
Plenty of dirty troopers up here too....

Nothing to do with TDs though.....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Tuesday 23-Feb-2010, 07:54 AM)TheWolf Wrote:  Plenty of dirty troopers up here too....

Nothing to do with TDs though.....

Don't worry wolf I know what your talking about. I'm probably one of them Eyebrows Hehehe
Please guys!!

We don't want to gross out any new girl-troopers who might be reading this thread. Leave the double entendres and thinly veiled sexual references for private conversations!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey welcome Mate!
Good to see the Troop presents are increasing on the Goldy! Look forward to Trooping with you.
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
i don't think my neighbor/future sith lord rotj palpatine ever though he would be laden with the nickname "Princess." but as things turned out for him, he inadvertently gave himself that nickname while he was spotter for me at a troop last year. there wasn't any way for him to live that down, so he took it and made it his own. so far as to even introduce himself to strangers that way, "hi, i'm princess."

i think you're going to need to get used to being "sandy andy." mostly because of the first rule of nicknames, and that is: you never get to choose your own nickname.
[Image: izrok.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shiny and new, rookie just joined... D4RKeE4GLE 25 28,153 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Vepariga