2012-04-20 Supanova 2012 (Gold Coast) Episode I The Time Lord
Date: 20/04/2012.

Venue: Gold Coast Convention Cetre

Time: 12:01pm – 9:00pm

Mission: To build the Deathstar backdrop, Photobooth, and Information Table.

Trooper Attendance: See Sign In Sheet.

Guest Trooper Attendance: See Sign In Sheet.

Support Crew: See Sign In Sheet.

Detail: See expanded report.

Charity Funds Raised: ?

Injuries: None.

Malfunctions: None.

Public Incidents: None.

Mission Status: Deathstar backdrop, Photobooth, and Information desk successfully constructed.

Photos: See expanded report.

[Image: sign-up-sheet-01.jpg]

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away….

STAR
WARS

Supanova 2012 (Gold Coast) Episode I
THE TIME LORD

The Force, the mysterious energy field that binds the Galaxy together, has seemingly manifested chaotic eruptions, breaking the laws of time, space, and imagination. At the Gold Coast system, heroes and villains from history and future, fiction known and unknown, have materialised into existence.

Luke Skywalker, young Jedi and hero of the Rebel Alliance, has been dispatched by Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar to investigate the appearance of these displaced beings. Unknown to the young Jedi, Darth Vader has released his Stormforce Project, a squad of Stormtroopers sensitive to the powers of the Force.

A mysterious figure has emerged near these events, seemingly from the Force itself, arriving in a blue police box of unknown origin…

BEGIN EXPANDED REPORT:

TK-4875 reporting in…

To: Lord Vader
Fr: TK-4875, Redback Garrison, 501st Legion
Re: Gold Coast System Force Manifestations, Day 1.

My Lord,

Our original mission was to oversee the construction of the Holostar, the much smaller vessel based upon the original Deathstar capable of capturing facial expressions and biological mapping. Once connected to the Holonet, ISB agents across the galaxy can get to work identifying Imperial Citizens and rebel sympathisers. The Holostar wasn't even finished, when word did come through from the ISB of a particular fugitive that was marked to be detained at all costs during the Force storms, to an equal level of imprisonment of the rebel Luke Skywalker. There was no image of the fugitive, only phrases: The Doctor, Time Lord, TARDIS.

Construction of the Holostar began using general labourers assigned to the Redback Garrison of the your 501st Legion.

[Image: IMAG0847.jpg]

They were a large crowd but lacked sufficient motivation, so disintegrations took place on those that didn't cooperate or acted against imperial work orders...

[Image: 101_4105.jpg]

[Image: 101_4103.jpg]

...until a hard working coherent workforce remained.

[Image: IMAG0870.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0863.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0842.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-20171229.jpg]

[Image: 101_4101.jpg]

[Image: 101_4123.jpg]

The Holostar's hallways were built to perfection. But during the building time, alerts of The Doctor kept being reported causing Stormtroopers to be diverted to other locations in the Gold Coast system. We knew not what the ISB wanted with The Doctor, but only that his presence and reputation as a Time Lord were enough to gather the Empire's attention.

[Image: IMAG0855.jpg]

During the construction of the Holostar, rebels made use of strange pockets of transdimensional space being caused by the Force. Within these pockets they plotted to fill the Holostar with their filthy rebel propaganda, particular articles included toy lightsabers and innocent looking rebel brochures. We continued to find these pockets, eradicating all associated with them and ultimately destroying them with a thermal detonator. The Time Lord was said to have been seen slipping from pocket to pocket, but he eluded us again.

[Image: IMAG0867.jpg]

The mysterious Doctor, of who nobody knew the true identity of, was eventually tracked down to his appearing and reappearing blue box. Of alll rebel criminals to have appeared on the Gold Coast system, Luke Skywalker - with the same level of imprisonment required as The Doctor, was seen in pursuit of The Doctor! We don't know why yet, but it would appear that the Rebel Alliance are seeking this man also.

[Image: 2012-04-20182956.jpg]

One of our separated Stormtroopers caught up with the renegade Jedi, but was slain by Skywalker's lightsaber. Luke Skywalker followed The Doctor into the blue box and it was said to have faded into the Force not to be seen again on this day.

[Image: 2012-04-20183032.jpg]

Despite there being very little holographic evidence of the first part of the Supanova campaign causing this report to be short, the battle is not over, for tomorrow we engage the true power of the Holostar image capturing device and continue the hunt for the Time Lord - the ISB are certain his work is not done.

But the question remains for now, who is The Doctor?

[Image: IMAG0871.jpg]

TK-4875 signing off…
I LOVE reading your troop reports, they always bring a smile to my face. Keep up the fantastic novel work dude :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
SO MUCH TO READ!!!! But read it I must and read it I will. Then comment I shall. Wink

And now for my comment....

[Image: gif-2-thumbs-up.gif]
Wow Phoenix! you should do all the troop reports! This is awesome!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Great stuff, mate!

I second the motion that you do all the troop reports!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Awesome! Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
(Wednesday 2-May-2012, 10:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  But the question remains for now, who is The Doctor?

But you're a fool nonetheless. It's all still waiting for you. The Fields of Trensimore. The Fall of the Eleventh. And the question.

The first question! The question that must never be answered! Hidden in plain sight! The question you've been running from all your life! "Doctor Who."............. "Doctor Who.".................... "Doctor Who"!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great report mate.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

LOL I starred in this troop report as the TK who was horribly impaled.

Great work Phoenix!
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
(Thursday 3-May-2012, 06:52 PM)Glitch Wrote:  LOL I starred in this troop report as the TK who was horribly impaled.

Then why are you still talking? TK's aren't supposed to survive. :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Doppeldaumen1 Awesome report Phoenix, love the Doctor Who-esque-ness :P
Check out this link. Gold Coast Nova 2012

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Just bumping Episode I for those that missed it. Jig
Yeah not sure how I missed this one buddy. But great report once again!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
*Bump*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2024 Ktty 2 137 Sunday 21-Apr-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: redpaint
  ABC Gold Coast - May The Fourth Be With You Ktty 2 1,517 Thursday 13-May-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Meowied_Cass
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2019 Squid 5 4,544 Thursday 9-May-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: APOK