Astro Petes 1st Birthday
Troop Report 
Date: Saturday 14 July 2012

Venue: Astro Petes Cafe

Time: 1900 till 2100

Mission: To celebrate the Asto Petes Cafe first year and bring imperial awesomeness to the people

Trooper Attendance:BIDS -ID, Buzzard - TK, Lei - ID, Phantom -BH, Phoenix - TKC, Stormraven - DZ

Guest Trooper Attendance: Moxxie shoeless Jedi, 3 assorted Jawas

Support Crew: Anise, Bextar, Cobra, MammaSith, Timothyoevil1

Detail: ***FOR IMPERIAL EYES ONLY***

After recieving reports from Imperial spies it was determined that the celebrations of an innoculus Cafe's 1st year may be undermined by some rebels propoganda against the Empire . Arriving at the landing area the troops at first blended in with the crowd helping them to enjoy the free BBQ. At first it seemed as though the crowd were loyal citizens but then came the rebel propoganda about some "real world" science vs Star Wars. Troopers then quickly donned their armour and proceeded to arrest many of the crowd and record their images using the imperial "guilty until proven innocent" policy.

A Jedi was found to be present but as she wasn't wearing any shoes she wasn't deemed to be much of a threat. And was soon threatened by 2 Sith Acolytes with their own lightsabres.

Our Presence attracted many citizens from the surronding complex and in a very short time we had re-established imperial loyalty in the area without having to respond to imperial probes or disintergrations.

Charity Funds Raised: $434.55 for the Starlight Childrens Foundation

Injuries: Moxxies feet were probed by Boba Fetts boot spikes but no blood was drawn - not yet anyway

Malfunctions: None just - if Phoenix's TKC paint hadn't dried in time he may have left a more permanent mark in the shop.

Mission Status: Redback Awesomeness successfully spread to new part of Brisbane and many citizens impressed, Pete wants to invite us back again later in the year. Seeing how succesful the Imperial forces were the BH though it may be best to look into a new career path.

Photos: Buzzard has posted some pics in the photobucket account under 'Astro Petes 1st Birthday'
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
BRILLIANT REPORT Smile The shoeless Jedi's feet at the end were like two chunks of ice. That's dedication. Promoting peace and love with a saber in one's hand takes skill. Thanks everyone for a great troop Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Nice work guys~!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
I haven't had an armour malfunction for quite some time, so I guess it's fitting that I break the drought with my Jedi!

Great troop, and Astro Pete was more than generous towards us troopers, and to the donation tins!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks to everyone for attending. I caught up with Astro Pete at the end of the evening and he was more than overwhelmed by the Imperial presence. It was a fun and successful night to say the least.Doppeldaumen1Peace
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
We had a great time, it was a fun night. Phantom will upload the photos later today
Because I said so...
:dw11: :sn11: DW2012
Had a good time last night. Pete was very generous not just for us troopers but a nice donation to Starlight as well.

Was a great bunch of people and nice to meet a couple of cadets, we might even get a few more from last night as well. Pete is super keen to get into clone armour.

Photos added....
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...0Birthday/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Jawas selling off more droids...

[Image: 100_0780.jpg]

Dooku takes control...

[Image: 100_0802.jpg]

Troopers in love...

[Image: 100_0792.jpg]

One for Jimcricket... Smile

[Image: 100_0789.jpg]
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Little trooper and I had the best time, so much fun....can't wait to do anotherDoppeldaumen1
This was positively such a fun Troop! What seemed like hours was apparently only over one hour.

Also, this was the dÃbut of my Stormtrooper Commander. So close was it that the tape was being peeled off the boots in the change room behind Astro Pete's less than an hour before show time. How the blue sprayed stripes dried and how the tape peeled off out was going to either make or break whether this costume was trooped in or not. But, the Force was with us and the boots were awesome!

For securing all telescopic devices from potential rebel threats, Astro'mech' Pete rewarded Troopers and Wranglers with fine food and drink worthy of Imperial Forces.

Great report, Stormraven! Doppeldaumen1
good job guys and girls Smile proud of you we are !!!
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great Troop guy's & girl's, thanks very much. Pete was an excellent host, and it was good to see some "grown-ups" as excited by the Imperial appearance as the kids. Count me in for the next one.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
great work troopers
Hello all,

Astro Pete has sent me the following thank you...

"Thanks for a great night on Saturday night.
I had an AWESOME time.
Iâ€m super-keen to build my armour and get the opportunity to clown around in it.
Phoenix and Boba Fett had GREAT enthusiasm…they were super-AWESOME!!!

Iâ€ve uploaded the photos to my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/astro.petes

Also, I was thinking of inviting you back during the International Observe the Moon night.
But itâ€s being held on September 22nd…which unfortunately coincides with your Toowoomba event…bummer! Iâ€ll try and get my armour build by then.
I was also thinking of building a Boba Fett outfit as well…as you can see…I do get carried away with everything I do.

BTW…If you guys ever want us to come around to one of your events with a telescope and do a presentation…weâ€ll be there.
And telescopes at cost price for anyone in the 501st Redbacks who want one.

Thanks again for everything.
Peter"

...thanks to Pete and the boys for being gracious hosts, joining in on the fun and the fantastic offer! Great work again to all involved!!!

Oveil1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Astro Petes 6th birthday Troop report Beanie 5 8,315 Friday 21-Jul-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report 25/7/15 - Astro Pete's Cafe 4th Birthday Celebration Cre8tiv 8 11,985 Tuesday 28-Jul-2015, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Diatium
Troop Report Astro Petes 3rd birthday Beanie 12 20,260 Sunday 20-Jul-2014, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sly