Logan Library Sci-Fi Month Finale Day
Troop Report 
Date: 25th August 2012

Venue: Logan North Library

Time: 9am to 1pm

Mission: Spread the word of the Empire

Trooper Attendance: A long list so please let me know if I missed you out.
Ashbash ID
Bigmac TK/Wrangle
Bullant TK
Buzzard TK/ID
Crypto BH
Deltorn Bith
Dino TD
Duck DZ
Empress Evil SL/DZ
Fampa TB/IS
Glitch CC
Gremlin SL
Hopfot TK
J'Girl ID
Kattak BH/Wrangle
Kev Vader SL/Bith
Madine TD
Mortogg CT
Phantom BH
Phoenix TKC
Predator TD
Redpaint TB/Wrangle
Rubber TD
Sith Princess ICMG/IC/Juno/DZ/Amidala
Stormraven ID
TerrorFirma TK
The Scotsman BH

Guest Trooper Attendance:
Redav as Cylon
Lei as Lei

Support Crew:
Almica
Bardello Soldjar
Kitiara
Jimcricket
Mammasith
The Wolf

Detail:
Day started off badly, catching all red lights on the way to the venue. When I arrived just after 8am the change room was filled with troopers getting their kit on. Kev and I went upstairs to finish off the table and put out all out display material. With that done we went to suit up.
The crowds started coming and didn't stop. Young and old alike amazed by the imperial might they saw on display and vowed to stay on the right side of Vader.
So many younglings wanted to be a part of our ranks. Much of our promo material - read propaganda - (flyers, cards and bookmarks) was distributed to all. The Wolf, Kit and Deltorn did an outstanding job manning the tables and I am sure they have convinced a few to join our ranks.
It was a library after all and I am sure Lord Vader won't mind one of our scouts catching up on some research before heading out to do a recon mission.
[Image: IMGP2852.jpg]
There was a rebel who tried to make off with an ice cream machine but was quickly halted by an alert TK.
[Image: 076.jpg]
Milling around was a strange silver trooper, cylon. He seemed to fit in very well with our TKs all nice and shiny.
[Image: DSCF5033.jpg]
Vader used his mind tricks on a weak Sucker Punch girl and she was made to stand with him for photos. Photographers seemed to come from everywhere for this photo.
[Image: 089.jpg]
And what do sith lords do when the get together....talk sith of course.
[Image: 086.jpg]
At the request of Lord Vader later in the afternoon the bounty hunters assembled and striking fear into all those present.
[Image: IMG_1683.jpg]
A certain Sith has a 'thing' for the Fett boys so a photo with Ventress along with Jango and Boba had to happen. It has been dubbed someone as a 'Fett Sandwich'
[Image: 119.jpg]
Around the same time some hippy musican types decided to bust in....the Bith Are Back. Bouncing in to the sound of their greatest hit – on hit wonders these guys – they made an extraordianry entrance turning a lot of heads, but that might have been the Tonika Sisters not their brand of music.

After that the crowds seem to quieten down so we called it a day at just before 1pm.

Thanks to everyone who made it for the day. The library where very very happy and loved all that we did for them to make the Finale Day to Sci-Fi month a fantastic day. Big effort from Sithprincess for five costume changes in four hours

Thanks to TheWolf for setting up the TV and laptop, and along with Kit and Deltorn who spent a great deal of time at the table talking to visitors. Was great to have experienced people there being able to talk us up.

Big thanks to all the wranglers from the cadets to the troopers who didn't suit up but chose to wrangle I thank you and I am sure the troopers do too.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries: None that I am aware of

Malfunctions: Greedos holster. Not sure about any others. If so post them up Smile

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete success, as I had expected. They do want us back next year so keep an eye out for it, this seems to get bigger each year. Might have to kick those Trekkies out so we can get more space Smile

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...ale%20Day/

Updates in blue
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
How could I ever resist a Fett Sandwitch? However, I seem to remember a certain Bounty Hunter enjoying a Tonnika Sandwich also?!
Great troop, thank you Phantom and everyone else for making it such a fun day!
A great place for my first troop. Had a great day, and only one minor armour malfunction when one of my dodgy hand sewing attempts let loose on my right arm webbing. Can't wait for the next troop.
Way to represent Redbacks

Great work!
Nice report there Phantom,

Nice and relaxed troop as well.
There was one guy there with his daughter who I wouldn't be suprised if he wants to join soon. His daughter as well. (GA maybe)

Don't forget a little pesky droid was there as well.Wink

[Image: IMG_1686.jpg]
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
3 years in a row doing this troop and more awesome each year. And thanks to the wranglers you all did a great job.
Great Troop And great report

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
that looks like it went done a blast Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Yeah, great Troop and Report! Doppeldaumen1

I enjoyed the challenge. Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
My second Wrangle done and it has only emphasized for me what a great bunch of people you all are . I can't wait to help represent the 501st in this fine garrison. So looking forward to Supanova in Nov!
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
nice work everyone!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Well done troopers and helpers, no wonder so many people are making the choice to join our ranks.
Maybe we should consider book week events across the state?
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Awesome stuff everyone... Smile Smile Smile Smile
great troop and report mate......so miss you guys....... I have been working so many hrs at work I haven't made it to a troop in 5 weeks Sad and it doesn't look like I will in the next 4 weeks Sad .............. bugger.

I will be starting the figure prop soon and Ashbash and I have almost got it designed for launch Smile wee heee, will be cool to take to troops.

scope out
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Kevs recruitment into the band????

[attachment=1033]
[attachment=1034]

whos a pretty trooper now???????????????????????????
[attachment=1035]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logan Library Imagine Expo chopper 11 13,913 Wednesday 31-Aug-2016, 08:31 AM
Last Post: ponchomon
  Logan Library Imagine Expo chopper 16 21,815 Thursday 3-Sep-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Logan Library SciFi finale day chopper 14 18,384 Thursday 11-Sep-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: scoutjockie