Please welcome to the Redbacks, TKC-4875 Phoenix
Yay, congrats! Jig
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Does this mean we have to take your orders seriously now? D'oh! Banghead

Congratz, mate! Now go tell someone to kick some rebel butt for you! lol.
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

congrats phoenix :D
Well done Phoenix
Just need to dirty it up like Cobras & I might take you seriosly Commander Phoenix
Go The Dirty Boys :TD: :TD:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Congrats
(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 08:16 AM)madine Wrote:  Well done Phoenix
Just need to dirty it up like Cobras & I might take you seriosly Commander Phoenix

Exactly Wink

Me and cobra are the only commanders that do any work around here :P
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
AWESOME!! woohoo well done!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Well done Phoenix. Well deserved.

(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 03:51 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  

Exactly Wink

Perhaps he is such a good commander blasters just don't seem to hit him and he cleans his armour. Instead of letting it look disrespectful to his superiors. :P
Good stuff Phoenix!

Need pics.. :P
DW2012
:DW13:
Congrats Luke. Its good to see all the hard work paid off in the end Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Was great being under the command of Commander Phoenix today Smile
(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 09:40 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Was great being under the command of Commander Phoenix today Smile

Pfffttt! Now he's approved he's become so bossy he thinks he outranks everyone. I had to fake an armour malfunction today just to get away from him. Wink :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Exactly Wink

Yep, what Sean said Wink

Well done Luke, I know you've worked hard on it.
(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 10:50 AM)Phantom Wrote:  TK's stand at attention shiny new TKC-4875 Phoenix is on deck.

Long time coming Luke, well done.

Ready your troops to enforce Imperial law and order.

Pics to come

Will do! *Salutes*

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 12:33 PM)Draco Wrote:  Well done Phoenix. Perseverance pays off.

Certainly does, and in the process we all learned how to make a TKC from 3 references each different to the other. Smile

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 01:23 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Congradulations Phoenix!!! Great news indeed Doppeldaumen1

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 02:06 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Congrat's Luke, looking forward to trooping with you.

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 04:49 PM)Darkvoyd Wrote:  Grats mate.

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 08:39 PM)Mortogg Wrote:  [Image: yay.gif]

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 11:53 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  Does this mean we have to take your orders seriously now? D'oh! Banghead

Congratz, mate! Now go tell someone to kick some rebel butt for you! lol.

(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 06:34 PM)ashbash Wrote:  AWESOME!! woohoo well done!

Get in line and form up, you lot! Stormforce Assemble! Jig

And first one to whack Buzzard in the back of the helmet gets a promotion! :P

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 08:28 PM)scope Wrote:  Pics ? I am sure what you did looks fantastic, hope it involves converse Wink

You know anytime we get to choose our own shoes/boots Commander Phoenix goes stylin' in the Cons. Doppeldaumen1

(Saturday 15-Sep-2012, 04:55 PM)stormraven Wrote:  Good to see youve finally made the TKC approval as a shiny, Doppeldaumen1 now you just have to dirty it up a bit. Cheeky

Exactly Wink

(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 08:32 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Well done Phoenix. Well deserved.

Exactly Wink

Perhaps he is such a good commander blasters just don't seem to hit him and he cleans his armour. Instead of letting it look disrespectful to his superiors. :P

(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 10:09 PM)cobra Wrote:  

Exactly Wink

Yep, what Sean said Wink

Well done Luke, I know you've worked hard on it.

Well, the armour wasn't manufactured by the Empire with existing weathering, so like you guys once we hit the heat of battle there'll be some veteran battle marks. Plus, is it not also hard work that once you see the heat of battle, you clean and repair your armour armour (seems like you guys maybe forgetting the work that comes afterwards). Smile

The plan is for now to be able to stand in rank and match with the shiny TKs and TBs, the backbone of the Empire's might.

And for all you Sandies, I'll gladly wear battle damage andweathering as a badge of honour but there's no way I'm going to look like I've had a Jawa's throwing Bantha poodoo at me all day! Cheeky

[Image: IMG_0355.jpg]

Thank you's go to:

Cobra: Youa re the first 501st member I saw suited up May 2011 and it blew me away - this is where the journey began. Your measurements really helped. And remember, you are the veteran, the Boss, the King, the Chief! Smile

Mortogg: What can I say? This guy knows how to build, repair, paint, spray, and in his time off was only too happy to help (and at times, took the whole project) with the TKC. With his whole 5 days on 5 days off he somehow managed to work time for a stripy blue trooper. Thanks Mortogg, you are one of the best friends a guy can have. Notworthy

Moxxxie: If not for you at Tim's armour Party, I still me be having belt issues and dropping my proverbial TK pants. Thank you for coming up with the system that held the belt fixed despite what was already in place to stop such a modification. Smile

Goose: When this busy man was able in 2011, he worked tirelessly on my TK. What came (despite 2.5 hours driving distance between us) was an awesome friendship. This man even unboxed a Master Replica's ANH TK helmet and gave it to me with no thought of it. The helmet on my TKC is not the one that was shipped from the USA, but this original helmet from Goose. Thanks, Mate. Heart

Seantrooper: For advice on the other end of the internet. Smile

Muppet: For approving my TK in 2011, and knocking back the TKC that arrived in 2012 *Laughs* - when someone says buyer beware, take notice! Lol

Phantom: Great job, Mate. It wouldn't look this good without firstly Muppet's, then you and your CRC's input. Thanks for all your time. Doppeldaumen1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix muppet 20 31,673 Thursday 29-Dec-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: SuperAzza101