Advice Please
Any feedback or tips on buying a kit from these guys.
Cheers, Baytrooper.

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-1967.html

Type: Armor Master (AM)
are the two reliable, lowest cost, and best vendors of this armor. Both lite (helmetless) and full kits are available.
Kit: ABS, trimmed, fan sculpt. More accurate than FX and the armor is Expert Infantry ready out of the box. Availability: No known problems though there may be a waiting list.
Assembly: Parts are trimmed and designed to be easy to put together - along with RT is the easiest kit to make.
Comments: Armor is good accuracy though the chest and back tend to be larger and sharply defined. Very durable. Helmet is a bit larger than screen-derived, and the face is the least accurate acceptable (though the dome is fine).
Lite (headless) kits run $562 USD SHIPPED to Australia. Full kits are $712 SHIPPED.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Bids I think got AM and it's awesome, very well made too. PM him and he will give you lots of feedback.

Is that a rubies costume in your profile pic ? oh dear
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Bids got a rt-mod same as I'm waiting on. Big wait list for rt at the moment though
DW2013 to DW2018
my bad, sorry
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

(Monday 26-Nov-2012, 09:03 PM)scope Wrote:  my bad, sorry

I'll let it slide it this once Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Rubies costume on the way back for refund this week.
Lesson learnt ay.
      FNG
Well that's good news at least
DW2013 to DW2018
you got a refund? That's awesome news! Smile
(Monday 26-Nov-2012, 09:26 PM)JOker Wrote:  you got a refund? That's awesome news! Smile

Yep. Just have to pay postage to get it back to supplier, which is in QLD.

On mailing list for AM. Fingers crossed =)
      FNG
I'm on the same list, so hopefully it's good stuff Smile
AM is good. You won’t be sorry.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
AM is awesome. I love mine. Wink
the armour is good for larger folk, but it can be made slimmer. I would highly recommend getting the helmetless kit and getting a more accurate helmet from one of the other makers such as ATA, TM, RS or AP
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Tuesday 27-Nov-2012, 02:42 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  I would highly recommend getting the helmetless kit and getting a more accurate helmet from one of the other makers such as ATA, TM, RS or AP

Or hold out for the new version AM helmet which was just announced and looks pretty awesome!

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php...&start=210

Look halfway down this page and you will see that the maker of AM has announced a new version (NE - No Excuses) to replace AM, complete with a brand new bucket.
(Tuesday 27-Nov-2012, 02:47 PM)Bullant Wrote:  
(Tuesday 27-Nov-2012, 02:42 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  I would highly recommend getting the helmetless kit and getting a more accurate helmet from one of the other makers such as ATA, TM, RS or AP

Or hold out for the new version AM helmet which was just announced and looks pretty awesome!

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php...&start=210

Look halfway down this page and you will see that the maker of AM has announced a new version (NE - No Excuses) to replace AM, complete with a brand new bucket.

You need to be a 501st member to see that link Wink but you can read a similar thread on FISD and MEPD